SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 am

kikora wrote:The statement from MF/TBTP was very nicely stated I think.

It's interesting just timing wise given the release of a movie with Paul Walker coinciding with this, that perhaps TPTB may see how some of it is handled.

Particularly given that they were both adrenaline seeking good looking young guys with lots of plans and an apparent enjoyment for pushing the box sometimes, who were in the middle of filming (multiple) projects that were going to be airing soon, when adventures went awry and their lives ended sooner than expected, and so they're having compounded loss 'ripples' in a way that doesn't happen every day.

Bachelor TPTB still have a bit of time to decide how they'll (re)craft (at least some probably) the storyline, and watching how it's handled on a much larger scale this weekend might help them a bit.

I didn't realize that movie was coming out this weekend. You make a good point, this will certainly give them an opportunity to see how that movie will be dealt with in that tragic accident.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 am

Wow, interesting evening I missed.

Just my opinion, each person lives their lives how they see fit. Choosing to experience all parts of life doesn't make you bad.

I am a scientist, I have worked in facilities where I had to have a separate air flow and if my suit was ripped I could be exposed to things that would make me very sick or even kill me. We use precautions, but even then accidents happen. It happened about four years ago at Texas A&M at this type of facility. We still choose to do this type of work, because it is our passion.

I am interested in teaching gross anatomy to medical and health professional students, meaning I would work in an environment with chemicals that could increase my risk of cancer in later life, truthfully I did this as an environmental chemist before too. It was my choice and I did it because I believed in it.

Those in the military have extra risk to and choose to do it for their own reasons.

Eric lived a full life and took some risks, his choices don't make anyone else a victim. He sounds like the kind of person who enriched the lives of others and what an honor it was for those people to have met him.

Heck we all take risks everyday. Some drive motorcycles, I eat fast food more than I should, lots still smoke cigarettes, others use lots of alcohol. All of those things are extremely risky and increase the risk of early death, yet we choose to do them.

I am grateful to this show for introducing me to Eric's life, passions and his documentary. I think seeing those has enriched my life and I am grateful this courageous, sweet, and generous young man helped me to learn more about other people. He gave the world a great gift.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, interesting evening I missed.  

Just my opinion, each person lives their lives how they see fit.  Choosing to experience all parts of life doesn't make you bad.  

I am a scientist, I have worked in facilities where I had to have a separate air flow and if my suit was ripped I could be exposed to things that would make me very sick or even kill me.  We use precautions, but even then accidents happen.  It happened about four years ago at Texas A&M at this type of facility.  We still choose to do this type of work, because it is our passion.

I am interested in teaching gross anatomy to medical and health professional students, meaning I would work in an environment with chemicals that could increase my risk of cancer in later life, truthfully I did this as an environmental chemist before too.  It was my choice and I did it because I believed in it.

Those in the military have extra risk to and choose to do it for their own reasons.

Eric lived a full life and took some risks, his choices don't make anyone else a victim.  He sounds like the kind of person who enriched the lives of others and what an honor it was for those people to have met him.

Heck we all take risks everyday.  Some drive motorcycles, I eat fast food more than I should, lots still smoke cigarettes, others use lots of alcohol.  All of those things are extremely risky and increase the risk of early death, yet we choose to do them.

I am grateful to this show for introducing me to Eric's life, passions and his documentary.  I think seeing those has enriched my life and I am grateful this courageous, sweet, and generous young man helped me to learn more about other people.  He gave the world a great gift.
if i could favorite a post, i would definitely have chosen this one. well said stuckinsc.  clapping!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 8554319625_3737a89572_tEric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 8555428414_13183c9699_tEric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 8555428450_fee0585c93_tEric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

Yes, stuckinsc. I completely agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:Wow, interesting evening I missed.  

Just my opinion, each person lives their lives how they see fit.  Choosing to experience all parts of life doesn't make you bad.  

I am a scientist, I have worked in facilities where I had to have a separate air flow and if my suit was ripped I could be exposed to things that would make me very sick or even kill me.  We use precautions, but even then accidents happen.  It happened about four years ago at Texas A&M at this type of facility.  We still choose to do this type of work, because it is our passion.

I am interested in teaching gross anatomy to medical and health professional students, meaning I would work in an environment with chemicals that could increase my risk of cancer in later life, truthfully I did this as an environmental chemist before too.  It was my choice and I did it because I believed in it.

Eric lived a full life and took some risks, his choices don't make anyone else a victim.  He sounds like the kind of person who enriched the lives of others and what an honor it was for those people to have met him.

Heck we all take risks everyday.  Some drive motorcycles, I eat fast food more than I should, lots still smoke cigarettes, others use lots of alcohol.  All of those things are extremely risky and increase the risk of early death, yet we choose to do them.

I am grateful to this show for introducing me to Eric's life, passions and his documentary.  I think seeing those has enriched my life and I am grateful this courageous, sweet, and generous young man helped me to learn more about other people.  He gave the world a great gift.

Very well put, stuckinsc.  :yes: bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:49 am

Soooo well said, I'm also happy to have gotten to know you as well.
#yoursospecial

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Friends remember 'Bachelorette' contestant

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 23 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 pm

better said elsewhere

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

momoftrips wrote:Friends remember 'Bachelorette' contestant

Thanks momsoftrips. I wish they would show this on the MTA.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks so much for posting that, Momoftrips. I loved hearing his friends talk about the kind of guy he was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:49 pm

It is so good that we got introduced to him through this show, just by looking at his pictures he looked like a happy and caring man.  So glad that he enjoyed his life to the fullest while he had the chance.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks for posting momoftrips!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123