SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 28 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 pm

What a lovely tribute from his sister!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 28 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Love seeing the sister's tribute. What an amazing man. He did more living in his short life than most of us will do in a long one.

RS just posted the circumstances of his exit, btw.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Rest in peace Eric.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:13 pm

RS says that Eric confronted her about being fake and being an actress who wasn’t really here to find love.

Yay, Eric, for calling it as he saw it.

Similar to what Andi accused JPG of? Instead of Andi saying "ees okay", she has a meltdown and yells at the rest of the guys. MF loves irony.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Dam*... I'm even more scared now..They really need to handle this wisely. Hopefully they do. It's better for Eric, Andi, and the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Eric sees what Andi is too blind to see. After being upset that JP wasn't taking their dates as serious as she took them, Andi essentially is doing the same to the guys.

It happens she has 25 guys to date, they have one woman. She has more options, and has sipped the MF Kool-Aid.

Glad Eric spoke his mind, glad he went back to doing what he loved. Life is short if there is anything we should learn from Eric is that life is too short to spend time doing b.s. that doesn't make sense to you.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm

IMO Eric was to highly evolved for this show.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm

ajax518 wrote:Eric sees what Andi is too blind to see. After being upset that JP wasn't taking their dates as serious as she took them, Andi essentially is doing the same to the guys.

It happens she has 25 guys to date, they have one woman. She has more options, and has sipped the MF Kool-Aid.

Glad Eric spoke his mind, glad he went back to doing what he loved. Life is short if there is anything we should learn from Eric is that life is too short to spend time doing b.s. that doesn't make sense to you.

MF loves his irony. He will expose what was viewed as a strength the first time around as a flaw in their own season.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm

ajax518 wrote:Eric sees what Andi is too blind to see. After being upset that JP wasn't taking their dates as serious as she took them, Andi essentially is doing the same to the guys.

IA with you. If they are going to air it, I hope they show it all. It will re-iterate the type of guy he was. He had more life experience than I'll ever see in my lifetime. Life perspective changes when you see other parts of the world and how they live. As Kasha posted upthread, once he realized what the show is all about, couple with the fact that he figured Andi out in a short time, he didn't want any part of it.

It's ok to be honest, it's not ok to be phoney. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:08 pm

I hope Eric only confronted her about how she was around him and didn't call her fake and phony around all of the guys because that's not really fair either. Yes, I'm glad that he saw the writing on the wall, realized she was never going to pick him, and called her out for leading him to believe there was potential. With that said, she probably got upset because I think she seems quite real around a few of the guys (esp Josh IMO). There isn't anything phony or fake about the pile of goo she turns into when she's with him. I would like to say the same for Nick, but I'm not sure yet.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 28 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA with you. If they are going to air it, I hope they show it all. It will re-iterate the type of guy he was. He had more life experience than I'll ever see in my lifetime. Life perspective changes when you see other parts of the world and how they live. As Kasha posted upthread, once he realized what the show is all about, couple with the fact that he figured Andi out in a short time, he didn't want any part of it.

:yes: to the bolded to be fair to both parties. Now Andi knows how it is to be in JPG shoes, if it's ok for her to question JPG's intentions, then Eric also has the right to speak out his mind.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

:yes: to the bolded to be fair to both parties. Now Andi knows how it is to be in JPG shoes, if it's ok for her to question JPG's intentions, then Eric also has the right to speak out his mind.

I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123