SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 88 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 51 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 pm

chloep wrote:For the record, I was only ranking the LEADS-> NOT their seasons. That would obviously look differently...  yes 

Hard for me to separate the leads from the seasons.

As people and leads worst to best

Emily - I never liked her

Jen - she was just a bitch, nothing else to say

Trista - baby voice nightmares

Ali - didn't like her on Jake's season and she was somewhat better on her season

DeAnna - The whole melting down over the guys not liking her, she was kind of pathetic

Des - she had the wounded bird thing, like her much better afterwards and watching her make Chris happy has increased my like for her

Ashley - she ended up more fun than I expected

Meredith - loved her snark, but I do understand about the gap in the teeth

Jilly - she was so fun and awesome.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

^^ Oh that's totally understandable. :)I just meant that my ranking reflected my views on the leads only. If I had taken the contestants and the season itself into account,  Ali's and Ashley's season would've been much higher, DeAnna's lower...etc.

Ps: It seems, I really have to re-watch Meredith's, Jen's and DeAnna's season.... LOL... I haven't seen those seasons for a while now and I totally I don't remember Meredith being especially snarky or Jen being especially mean or DeAnna being overly pathetic. ... Even though, I must admit I wasn't that invested in the Bette back then... *who knows....I may have to update my ranking in a couple of days*

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Why does reality steve think we can go two weeks without some spoilers. I'm having withdrawls.

Ugh, me too!
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 pm

reversepsychology wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Why does reality steve think we can go two weeks without some spoilers. I'm having withdrawls.

Ugh, me too!

Maybe he's just being a b_tt head because some on this board have out sleuthed him on some of the contestants.  He says he knows all the rest of the contestants but waiting to see if that is true since he hasn't even trickled out a couple more names a week it leads one to think maybe he doesn't have as much as he leads on. :skeptic:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Can I play?

Funny how we can all have such different opinions on the same people.

Never watched Trista's season, so that is off the list.

LOVED Meredith's season.  I thought she was funny, and I saw the connection with Ian right off.  Definitely the relationship I could most relate to as I was watching it (for good or for bad, its complicated laugh out loud).  This is really the season that hooked me into the franchise.  And also taught me not to invest too much in the couples, laugh out loud.  And also taught me not to trust what I see from the editing.  Would have been nice to see the real story.

LOVED Ashley's season, although I was very unhappy with the early episodes.  But once the story started to develop with JP - STEAMY.  Two smart and capable people, even if they were edited down to not show much of that.  Probably ranks #1 overall because it was obviously REAL.

LIKED Ali's season, largely because Fleiss pulled off an upset and a super finale.  Spent most of the season following a credible story line leading to her picking no one, while all the while she was into Roberto.  She by herself may not be a favorite, but the story lines went well, and that made the season.

LIKED Desire's season, partly for the same reason as above, the upset factor, although in this case it was less fun because I felt it was done at the expense of the real story and Desiree and Chris' credibility.  Was not happy about that at all.  Having a REAL and LIKEABLE couple at the end, however, lets one look back on it with rosier glasses.

LIKED OK Jillian's season.  She is fun, but it was hard to watch knowing she was falling for and likely to end up with the wrong guy.  Enjoyed some of her men - that she did not pick - a lot, however.   But Ed?   REALLY?  I don't get his attraction.  Never will.

LIKED OK Emily's. She as too stiff, but some of her guys were fun. And some beautiful places they went. And some entertaining dates. I was into it at the time, but it looses more and more luster over time. Maybe I should rank it FINE.

FINE with DeAnna's season.   They did well editing what they had into a credible and enjoyable storyline, even if it wasn't particularly "real."

Jen's season was DISAPPOINTING.  Start to finish.  No connection with any of the guys, even if she did crush a little on Jerry for a while.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 am

The top 5? That only leaves 3 others….Trista, Jillian & Des.
And Ashley on the list…crazy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Oh that's totally understandable. :)I just meant that my ranking reflected my views on the leads only. If I had taken the contestants and the season itself into account,  Ali's and Ashley's season would've been much higher, DeAnna's lower...etc.

Ps: It seems, I really have to re-watch Meredith's, Jen's and DeAnna's season.... LOL... I haven't seen those seasons for a while now and I totally I don't remember Meredith being especially snarky or Jen being especially mean or DeAnna being overly pathetic. ... Even though, I must admit I wasn't that invested in the Bette back then... *who knows....I may have to update my ranking in a couple of days*

Meredith definitely was snarky and I also enjoyed that she was going to be herself and not throw herself into the hot tub all the time. Her time with Ian was just steamy, no other way to describe it. I loved Meredith on Bob's season too, so I maybe biased. I thought Meredith had an interesting group of guys and some fun dates, so it would be worth the re-watch, plus Ian was smoking hot!

Jen was really rude to her number 3 guy and his family and to me spent most of the season slightly disengaged. I am still not sure why she agreed to do the show. But then I was always on Andrew side, I thought he loved her so much and she was a bitch to him, so my view could have been jaded. I also thought Jen didn't get a great group of guys either and sadly she actually had input on the guys they put on her season. That said it was kind of a boring season and I wouldn't waste my time re-watching it.

I remember the DeAnna meltdown when she went to the guys house for the bar-b-que and they weren't dropping everything and fawning all over her. I felt bad when Graham left, it was for the best, but she looked lost. She was just trying to not end up like Brad from then on. I actually liked some of her guys, but she didn't like the ones I was interested in.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

I think Andi will be more like DeAnna and Ali. From what we saw in the last season she can apparently go off on short order.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:46 pm

IA that Andi is going to be less crying and more yelling laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm hoping she will surprise us and be neither and just have a fun season!   :fingersarecrossed and maybe I have my head in the clouds! cloud nine

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Alanna wrote:IA that Andi is going to be less crying and more yelling laugh out loud

Haha true. now IDK whether it is a good news or bad news laugh out loud. It seems with the Ette the less crying ones were the more self-centered/self-absorbed ones  😆 

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 20z5fmo

http://www.eonline.com/news/532000/oh-snap-andi-s-first-bachelorette-promo-bashes-juan-pablo-and-we-can-t-help-but-love-it

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 88 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 51 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie