SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 51 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm

FLChica wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

You know, that's not true.
SC turned down an offer to their very own reality : 

Are you referring to a separate show to chronicle their wedding planning?  There wasn't time to do that because Sean was filming DWTS.  No need for an additional show as it was already being filmed for the wedding extravaganza.  

They're also pretty busy tweeting for the sponsors of their wedding gifts, etc.  Busy folks, bless their hearts!
No an actual reality show. They turned that down ASAP. They also aren't the only ones tweeting about sponsors. Molly does it all the time especially on her podcast! and they have real jobs that don't require them to be in an office every day.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 1f49c

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 8367-910 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 I_got_13 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Are you referring to a separate show to chronicle their wedding planning?  There wasn't time to do that because Sean was filming DWTS.  No need for an additional show as it was already being filmed for the wedding extravaganza.  

They're also pretty busy tweeting for the sponsors of their wedding gifts, etc.  Busy folks, bless their hearts!
No an actual reality show. They turned that down ASAP. They also aren't the only ones tweeting about sponsors. Molly does it all the time especially on her podcast! and they have real jobs that don't require them to be in an office every day.

To the SeanCat fans, I am sorry for saying they never turn down MF money. I really have not had any problem with any of their actions until last night. I felt they were both hostile toward JPG and I thought Cat had no right to talk to Nikki they way she did.

Each relationship is different, so you can't expect anyone else's to be like yours. I have thought it was truly a blessing they found each other they way they did. But, more often this show doesn't work and there is nothing wrong with proceeding with caution.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

To the SeanCat fans, I am sorry for saying they never turn down MF money.  I really have not had any problem with any of their actions until last night.  I felt they were both hostile toward JPG and I thought Cat had no right to talk to Nikki they way she did.  

Each relationship is different, so you can't expect anyone else's to be like yours.  I have thought it was truly a blessing they found each other they way they did.  But, more often this show doesn't work and there is nothing wrong with proceeding with caution.

I agree with the you Stuckinsc, especially the bolded. I thought they were a little hostile. What worked for them, isn't going to be the same for everyone else. Jillian Harris posted a blog and addresses CH and Sean and Cat's comments last night. I felt she was right in that Sean saying when you are on the Bachelor/ette nothing is private is actually wrong. It's a choice to be private or put it all out there. Look at people like Chantal and Shantell from Brad's season, Lindzi and Emily from Ben's season (and the list goes on) who you never hear from any more because they choose not to seek the limelight. I don't see anything wrong with accepting opportunities that come your way, if that's what you want, but not everyone wants that and JP and Nikki should be allowed to choose that option too.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 am

Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

What was the reality show about and who wanted them to film it?   I admit I don't follow them or any other Bachelor contestants on social media.

Even an average viewer is aware Sean has done four reality shows in rapid succession. He's appeared on JP's show and many other spots - as detailed on their many fan threads on this site. It stands to reason the Lowes are actively pursuing these ways of making money and it keeps them in the spotlight. Perception is everything, so it would seem.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:11 am

Mustang19 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

To the SeanCat fans, I am sorry for saying they never turn down MF money.  I really have not had any problem with any of their actions until last night.  I felt they were both hostile toward JPG and I thought Cat had no right to talk to Nikki they way she did.  

Each relationship is different, so you can't expect anyone else's to be like yours.  I have thought it was truly a blessing they found each other they way they did.  But, more often this show doesn't work and there is nothing wrong with proceeding with caution.

I agree with the you Stuckinsc, especially the bolded. I thought they were a little hostile. What worked for them, isn't going to be the same for everyone else. Jillian Harris posted a blog and addresses CH and Sean and Cat's comments last night. I felt she was right in that Sean saying when you are on the Bachelor/ette nothing is private is actually wrong. It's a choice to be private or put it all out there. Look at people like Chantal and Shantell from Brad's season, Lindzi and Emily from Ben's season (and the list goes on) who you never hear from any more because they choose not to seek the limelight. I don't see anything wrong with accepting opportunities that come your way, if that's what you want, but not everyone wants that and JP and Nikki should be allowed to choose that option too.

:yes: I agree with Mustang19 and stuckinsc. It is now up to JP and Nikki on how they live their life, just because they do it differently than other past contestants doesn't make them wrong or vice versa. Live your life how you choose.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:13 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x209

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x207

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x208

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x212
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

:yes: I agree with Mustang19 and stuckinsc.  It is now up to JP and Nikki on how they live their life, just because they do it differently than other past contestants doesn't make them wrong or vice versa. Live your life how you choose.

I agree too.
Sean and Cat certainly don't bite the hand that feeds them, they flourish on it ...

But not every couple is like them. They should respect that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x213

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x215

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x214
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x216

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x217

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x218

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 822x219
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 am

With all the craziness last night, I never noticed how beautiful the setting was. Thanks for posting all the SC, Maddy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am

sde1041 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

:yes: I agree with Mustang19 and stuckinsc.  It is now up to JP and Nikki on how they live their life, just because they do it differently than other past contestants doesn't make them wrong or vice versa. Live your life how you choose.

I agree too.
Sean and Cat certainly don't bite the hand that feeds them, they flourish on it ...

But not every couple is like them. They should respect that.

I've posted already in the SeanCat fan thread. SeanCat fans here at the forum know that I love them especially Cat to death. I've been their staunch defender during their season. YET I was very, very uncomfortable with them at the AFTR! It wasn't because I find fault in them from the beginning. NO! I felt why force anyone how you view/do/see things. I was surprised with Sean because he personally knows how he withstood the ridicule of people on his no-sex-till-marriage stand. I was proud of them despite others "laughing" at them. So what makes Juan Pablo different when he thinks he wants to declare his love to Nikki privately? I remember people then were saying how difficult it is for Cat to stand by her man with the "purity" issue. I believe it is somehow the same thing. Different folks, different strokes. Yes, Cat may mean Juan Pablo is being ungrateful. She could have said that. She could mean something else. But there is no sugar coating her statement, "do not bite the hand that feeds you"! We cannot say, "oh she may mean this or she may mean that". No. Plain and simple. We, the BachelorNation is owned by mike fliess. We do not go against them.

People are reacting to SeanCat's comment because it resulted to cyberbullying the new couple. People should be respected what their opinions might be, whether in support of SeanCat or not!

And yes, I still love SeanCat. I'm disappointed. They are so in love that they were shocked that Juan Pablo is not as "in love" as they are,

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 am

^Sean never had an issue with JuanPa not saying ILY. He didn't last night time when he addressed it, simply saying they were different in that regard, and not today is his tweets.

And we interpret Cat's comment different.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 87b72b10 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 86669110 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful