SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

Jeepers wrote:Time stamps .. Time stamps .. Time stamps .......

Agree there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

4health wrote:Where is the cityscape posted here

Here it is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 am

do you mean, where is the post or the city itself?

I am still looking for the city. There are so many of the things that it could be Sacramento. It ISN'T Kansas City. Can't find the buildings in Miami either. The closest thing so far is Sacramento.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:44 am

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:They could have told him to play the song, but not not to say, "this is where it began". I thought his bl was great with Clare in that scene. Almost makes me forget my list of reasons on why I believe Nikki is the F1. That clip will not sit well with people if Clare is the F2.

Is Clare fluent in Spanish? TIA  Anyone figure out the city SC in the preview?

Actually grace, Juan says, "We started like that..." The famous "we" that JBF says to look for...

Don't know the answers to your questions...wish I did.

You're right. I should have listened once more before I quoted it. Really tired tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:51 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Litta, can you please make caps from the "deleted" scene?

Si, no problemo...

May I also just say how much the pillow in these caps reminded me of the Sharleen pillow caps. Don't worry, I checked...not the same pillow. I thought for a fleeting moment that I figured out TPTB's shenanigans...but alas, I did not...

My worries here is that they don't talk about anything substantial, all they do is make out. I find their date very boring I remember brooks tweets, very funny but true 2/24" I had chicken nuggets while watching Clare's date so it wasn't a complete waste." 2/25 "I didn't watch #TheBachelor tonight. I was dangerously low on chicken nuggets and just couldn't risk it.". It looks like he picks her but after the bubble, the feeling will fade, will do a "Mesnick" and pick Nikki. JMO I am so ready for Monday.
Yea, they don't talk on every date, but what I have been catching though, is that when they do talk about something, it's almost like they have talked about it before and their last talk was left on the cutting room floor. But, a big difference between them is that they've already had to "work through" some relationship and "real life" problems when it comes to Vietnam and other things as well including her hometown date. To me, it proves that they can work through things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Litta, can you please make caps from the "deleted" scene?

Si, no problemo...

May I also just say how much the pillow in these caps reminded me of the Sharleen pillow caps. Don't worry, I checked...not the same pillow. I thought for a fleeting moment that I figured out TPTB's shenanigans...but alas, I did not...

My worries here is that they don't talk about anything substantial, all they do is make out. I find their date very boring I remember brooks tweets, very funny but true 2/24" I had chicken nuggets while watching Clare's date so it wasn't a complete waste." 2/25 "I didn't watch #TheBachelor tonight. I was dangerously low on chicken nuggets and just couldn't risk it.". It looks like he picks her but after the bubble, the feeling will fade, will do a "Mesnick" and pick Nikki. JMO I am so ready for Monday.
Yea, they don't talk on every date, but what I have been catching though, is that when they do talk about something, it's almost like they have talked about it before and their last talk was left on the cutting room floor.  But, a big difference between them is that they've already had to "work through" some relationship and "real life" problems when it comes to Vietnam and other things as well including her hometown date.  To me, it proves that they can work through things.

I just watched the vid, these screencaps came from, again and noticed something. On the coffee table there might be a snow globe. I think this may be Clare's last date gift to JP; the song may be his to her.
Clare fans may want to zoom in on the coffee table to see if I'm correct (just guessing at this point).
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I am still looking for the city.  There are so many of the things that it could be Sacramento.  It ISN'T Kansas City.  Can't find the buildings in Miami either.  The closest thing so far is Sacramento.

I live extremely close to Sacramento….there is Delta River and the Sacramento River ….and there is downtown Sacramento and then old town Sacramento….FYI

Last edited by 4health on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am

Almost every season people post that the lead will have something to explain if they pick X. I probably said it during Brad 2 about Chantal.  giggling  Didn't change the ending though.  Nikki knows what we don't see in her dates and she seems to be a strong person so doubt she'd let it bother her too much.

I really think the OMG over the city shot is nothing because we know the FRC is in St Lucia and that's where the drama will come along with (potentially) the live finale in CA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I am still looking for the city.  There are so many of the things that it could be Sacramento.  It ISN'T Kansas City.  Can't find the buildings in Miami either.  The closest thing so far is Sacramento.

I live extremely close to Sacramento….there is Delta River and the Sacramento River ….and there is downtown Sacramento and then old town Sacramento….FYI
Yea, I thought it was in old town Sacramento as well. Still trying to get the right angle in the google earth app to show the buildings right as well as the boat. I do see the ship, the buildings look like a match, but the definition is off.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:32 am

albean99 wrote:Almost every season people post that the lead will have something to explain if they pick X. I probably said it during Brad 2 about Chantal.  giggling  Didn't change the ending though.  Nikki knows what we don't see in her dates and she seems to be a strong person so doubt she'd let it bother her too much.

I really think the OMG over the city shot is nothing because we know the FRC is in St Lucia and that's where the drama will come along with (potentially) the live finale in CA.

Not that I think Clare is F1, but didn't Emily have a problem with Brad/Chantal?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 am

albean99 wrote:Almost every season people post that the lead will have something to explain if they pick X. I probably said it during Brad 2 about Chantal.  giggling  Didn't change the ending though.  Nikki knows what we don't see in her dates and she seems to be a strong person so doubt she'd let it bother her too much.

Still trying to do the google app thing to get the right angles.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Is there anywhere that larger boats could be docked up. I noticed the boat in the pic that we have. Looks like a larger one too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio