SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:02 am

I remember this day as it was yesterday, I was so happy to see Sean and Catherine on GMA announcing their wedding day and I could not stop crying tears of joy!!! Seeing them now married and in so much love, I am truly blessed and amazed to see what God has been doing in their lives.

I join you guys to celebrate this wonderful and great couple. On this day last year soon became January 26, 2014!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:11 am

And Blessed was the one who saw the commercial on the Saturday before that gave us the clue they were headed to NYC for a big announcement on Monday. We knew then that the moment had FINALLY come.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 am

The first pages of wedding thread one are fun to read as we countdown the minutes. You can feel our excitement on the pages. Then we were all all like, "what", "did they live" It's a fun read if you have the time.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:25 am

I totally would have been late to work last year as it happened if necessary. Thank goodness for east coast live streams. Here are some pictures from that day.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 92865210
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Img_7710
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Sean-l10
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Thekno10

The only thing I wish we still had was their cute interview form The Knot Gala red carpet. Thank goodness most of us watched it live.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am

That was fun. She wore her first Mrs Lowe dress that night. Looked all grown up. (Sniff). Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:02 pm

What a great idea resurecting the wedding board to celebrate dome major milestones leading up to their 1 year anniversary of being Mr. and Mrs. Lowe.  What a year they've had.  There have been 2 bachelorettes and 1 bachelor since Sean's season but it seems like yesterday since their journey began.  I love how many of us are still so active on this forum.  Lipsis, thank you for being our fearless moderator..you're doing an awesome job.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for our favorite couple both personally and professionally.

Looking forward to reliving their special moments.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Tears of joy remembering the great milestones on the path to Mr. and Mrs. Lowe. It's so exciting to have the Seancat family sitting down together so to speak and looking over the album of pictures and events that filled our lives with so much happiness and excitement.Brilliant idea lipsis, kudos to you for opening this door of memories. I'm thrilled to accompany so many loyal friends like unmngirl (she's incredible)and blessed and motheroffive and livelife and sweetfreedom and vivi and Barb, and and and and what a list all of you who are keeping this board jumping and alive.
This will be so much fun looking back on that magic time and knowing we are still and together looking forward to what is yet to come.#lovingseanandcatherine
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:45 pm

^hear hear!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 57 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Sweet memories l o v e
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Agree, such great memories! Amazing its a year already!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 pm

It's so heartwarming to see all these pictures and postings reminiscing last year's excitement when they finally announced their anticipated wedding announcement. It sure did brighten my day. I'm getting emotional just looking at them. So grateful to be a part of The Lowes forum. You're my "extended family". I couldn't agree more to everything you all have posted. Thank you, lipsis and to all of you from the bottom of my heart.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:25 pm

lipsis wrote:That was fun. She wore her first Mrs Lowe dress that night. Looked all grown up. (Sniff). Lol

lipsis, i really loved that dress on her. So chic, classic and elegant. These are some of their best looking pictures together. They looked stunning. Thank you for posting these pictures, umngirl.

Last edited by jaspats on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom