SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Archer23 Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:43 am

umngirl wrote:Recap from Mansfield's girlfriend who blogged for Wedding Row Kentucky. I can't quote it to bring it over, but lots of great details.

http://weddingrowkentucky.com/sean-catherine-the-bachelor-wedding/
I couldn't help but laugh just now, as I'm re-watching the wedding. Samantha said the guests were instructed not to take pictures during the ceremony, and while Catherine is walking down the aisle, who snaps a picture? Neill Lane. giggling 

bluejay8 wrote:Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/
And this is why I will love JP forever. He and Sean are my favorite guys from the franchise, hands down.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Poppycorn Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 am

Archer23 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Recap from Mansfield's girlfriend who blogged for Wedding Row Kentucky. I can't quote it to bring it over, but lots of great details.

http://weddingrowkentucky.com/sean-catherine-the-bachelor-wedding/
I couldn't help but laugh just now, as I'm re-watching the wedding. Samantha said the guests were instructed not to take pictures during the ceremony, and while Catherine is walking down the aisle, who snaps a picture? Neill Lane. giggling 

bluejay8 wrote:Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/
And this is why I will love JP forever. He and Sean are my favorite guys from the franchise, hands down.

Okay, this is embarrassing but I have looked at that video about 30 times now and for the life of me, I can't see JP. I know you tried to help me, umngirl but I feel like one of those people who look at a sonogram of their baby and just cannot make it out. I've given up. Pooh.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:21 am

Poppycorn..To me, JP is the guy with his head moving to the music sitting by his lady with cell phone.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:22 am

Poppycorn, after a couple of seconds of the video running you'll see JP turn his head (to Ashley who's got her phone).  At that point he's in the bottom middle.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:24 am

He's in the bottom of the frame left-centre, about two seconds into the video!

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 am

oops... someone already answered poppycorn

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 am

iloveromance wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I think we need to use those hashtags for at least the next week. #letsgetiton #grownsexy

I'm in! Even though I think we could still have a reason to use them after this week, and the next week, and the next laugh out loud. You get my drift!

Seriously, their honeymoon stage is going to last longer than the average newlywed couple, which I think they say is two years. After two years it's suppose to slow down for the average couple. But since they waited, it will probably be like five years for them before it slows down laugh out loud! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Ha glad to see I'm not the only one whose been thinking all of this since Sunday.  Embarressed! #letsgetiton #amen

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 am

Wahhhh. I really like JP and wanted to see him but you won't believe how many times I've looked and I can't see him. It's like looking for Waldo. Thanks for all your help. My old eyes just weren't meant for quick vids I guess. Sniff. Thanks anyway. Moving on .....

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:20 am

Interesting piece of info on Catherine's ethnic background...Catherine’s mother is actually a second generation Filipino-American. Her parents are originally from Pangasinan, Philippines.

catherine's grandmother was in fact a war bride.
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/catherine-giudicis-ethnicity/

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:29 am

Poppycorn wrote:Wahhhh.  I really like JP and wanted to see him but you won't believe how many times I've looked and I can't see him.  It's like looking for Waldo.  Thanks for all your help.  My old eyes just weren't meant for quick vids I guess.  Sniff.  Thanks anyway.  Moving on .....

He's literally RIGHT in the front! Maybe the bottom of the instagram vid is being cut off on your screen?
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 am

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Screen10

Poppycorn, do you see him here?

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:53 am

iloveromance wrote: I know there was a lot of talk about sex, but I think they know the show wanted to go with this theme because it was talked about so much in the press, and they were good sports about it. I do think Cat choosing to give him a boudoir of herself was very sweet. She wants him to see her as a woman, and I can understand that. They are going to have a new and more intimate relationship now and she wants to be sexy for her man. I really liked the way she told her friend she felt like she was a butterfly and was going to be opening up this side of herself for him that nobody else was ever going to have. She has a very romantic side to her. And though we will never know much about that side of their life, I personally think it will be very passionate, but at the same time very tender and romantic. I think he cherishes her and will make her feel sexy and beautiful, but at the same time I think they both have a wild side they've been waiting to unleash. Are you guys blushing now laugh out loud??

Ilove, I always seem to agree with you and you express so well what I'm thinking! I kept coming back to Catherine's conversation with Corina and sort of acknowledging how she has been "suppressing" part of herself... and I felt it came out when Sean would refer to her as his best friend and she replied "and soon to be lover." I've been so excited for them to be able to fully express themselves and their love for each other in this way... not that being best friends means any less, but they have this new dimension to their love that they haven't been able to enjoy before. I hope it rocks their world- they deserve it!- and I imagine it will look very similar to what you've described, with passion, tenderness, romance and some "grown sexy" wildness too! #youknowitdontfightit #letsgetiton #grownsexy  :yes:

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom