SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
landrje wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:One of the cutest pictures from last night that I didn't see posted yet. Apologies if it has. I've been gone for the last 7 hours.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 7b19ca10

Hahaha it would be funny if sean is the last one and cat is the one carrying him giggling I am just kidding .

It's a cute pic. They are so nice and ready to be silly with fans which is very natural for them Hugesmile 

Thanks for sharing.

ummm, the guy in the white shirt's left hand ... has Sean seen this?

What's wrong with it? It's on her waist/side holding her to make sure she doesn't fall.

Hahaha I don't know but to me it looks like his hand went high in holding her waist side and accidentally touched her boob laugh out loud. But not so sure . I know the guy is just helping her .

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Got it. Can't believe I didn't catch that landrje.

Pia1 wrote:Is the hand on her waist or boob?

I think the angle makes it look like it's on her boob because she's leaning forward. Definitely looks below that to me.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Looks like maybe they are still out and about in Vancouver.

@NatassiaChin: @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 you 2 are my fave bachelor couple :) If you need any help touring Vancouver, hollaa! - girl who sold u a H2O bottle

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:19 pm

For sure maybe they are still in Vancouver.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:24 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
landrje wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
umngirl wrote:One of the cutest pictures from last night that I didn't see posted yet. Apologies if it has. I've been gone for the last 7 hours.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 7b19ca10

Hahaha it would be funny if sean is the last one and cat is the one carrying him giggling I am just kidding .

It's a cute pic. They are so nice and ready to be silly with fans which is very natural for them Hugesmile 

Thanks for sharing.

ummm, the guy in the white shirt's left hand ... has Sean seen this?

What's wrong with it? It's on her waist/side holding her to make sure she doesn't fall.

Hahaha I don't know but to me it looks like his hand went
high in holding her waist side and accidentally touched her boob laugh out loud. But not so sure . I know the guy is just helping her .

I think Cat must've felt/known something's not right judging from the way her other arm sort of clamped on that guy's hand to prevent it going any higher. To be fair the guy must be unaware coz he's looking the other way. Just one of those oopps moment.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

It's clear to me this guy is not copping a feel he's just innocently trying to keep her from falling. Give me a break and him as well.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

I thought the 'hand on the boob' observation was brought up as a joke. Right? The guy is clearly helping Cat out. No ill intentions, his hand is on her waist. Pictures can be deceiving sometimes giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Iploeg wrote:I thought the 'hand on the boob' observation was brought up as a joke. Right? The guy is clearly helping Cat out. No ill intentions, his hand is on her waist. Pictures can be deceiving sometimes giggling 

Well you know "we don't want somebody touching wifey's boob unless it's hubs " giggling 
I know it's just the way the angle and he is just trying to help her but because the guy's hand is so big and it looked like he is really attaching his hand to her boob laugh out loud.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Hubs and wifey are such an attractive couple.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Iploeg wrote:I thought the 'hand on the boob' observation was brought up as a joke. Right? The guy is clearly helping Cat out. No ill intentions, his hand is on her waist. Pictures can be deceiving sometimes giggling 

don't know about anyone else, but me bringing the hand-on-the-boob angle to the attention of the forum was meant to be nothing more than a good-natured funny observation ... guess I should've used a smilie duh
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:21 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Hubs and wifey are such an attractive couple.

I agree with you, very attractive couple and very much in love.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 42 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm

landrje wrote:

don't know about anyone else, but me bringing the hand-on-the-boob angle to the attention of the forum was meant to be nothing more than a good-natured funny observation ... guess I should've used a smilie  duh

Ah ! That's okay . I don't think it's a serious thing here . It is just part of your observation. Don't feel bad Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15