SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:24 pm

They've been apart 2 days and 2 nights so far. I bet they have missed each other. They haven't been apart since DWTS ended and except for the quick Portugal trip not more than a day since the finale aired. :wedding

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Well per his tweets, Sean is currently watching the last bit of the British Open golf tournament. So who knows when he is leaving. Yesterday I said they would meet in Vancouver tomorrow so I'm gonna stick with that.

He might be in Seattle already and watching the British Opening in Seattle.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 pm

lipsis wrote:They've been apart 2 days and 2 nights so far. I bet they have missed each other. They haven't been apart since DWTS ended and except for the quick Portugal trip not more than a day since the finale aired. :wedding

Weren't they apart for a few days when she went to San Fran to visit her dad and sister? But that was only a few days like this. Poor Hubs is/was all alone in L.A. because the girls aren't even there to keep him company.

And it looks like he was just hanging out with Elan yesterday.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Screen19
theyearofelan hello, 911? Yes, I'm afraid I hit a bro. ( cc @seanloweksu )

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:43 pm

It's healthy in a relationship for guys and gals to spent time apart doing seperate things. Always have had that with my own hubs of many years.
And it makes the getting back together so much fun.
I wonder if her shout out to her friends a while back had anything to do with this trip. Also the camp pictures show everyone with wrist bands, could be to show that they are there ligit or could mean some type of charity event. Wish we could see what the wristbands said.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:They've been apart 2 days and 2 nights so far. I bet they have missed each other. They haven't been apart since DWTS ended and except for the quick Portugal trip not more than a day since the finale aired. :wedding

Weren't they apart for a few days when she went to San Fran to visit her dad and sister? But that was only a few days like this. Poor Hubs is/was all alone in L.A. because the girls aren't even there to keep him company.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Screen19

Lol that's hilarious! I love Elan!

And you're right, I forgot about San Fran. Still not a lot of time apart over the 4+ months of being public especially since they aren't married....yet!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:47 pm

smartcat wrote:It's healthy in a relationship for guys and gals to spent time apart doing seperate things. Always have had that with my own hubs of many years.
And it makes the getting back together so much fun.
I wonder if her shout out to her friends a while back had anything to do with this trip. Also the camp pictures show everyone with wrist bands, could be to show that they are there ligit or could mean some type of charity event. Wish we could see what the wristbands said.

I noticed the wristband. Didnt see one on Catherine though. It looked like the Hard Rock logo on them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Lol that's hilarious! I love Elan!

And you're right, I forgot about San Fran. Still not a lot of time apart over the 4+ months of being public especially since they aren't married....yet!

For sure.

And that's a nice car, a Porsche. I wonder if that's some new wheels Sean splurged on after DWTS.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Sorry, missed the camp picture. Can you please tell me where I can find it? Thanks
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 pm

^^^ wouldn't that be Elan's car?

Macswife, I don't think there are any pictures at the camp. Just some from wherever Catherine was last night.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:57 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ wouldn't that be Elan's car?

Macswife, I don't think there are any pictures at the camp. Just some from wherever Catherine was last night.

It's the car in the background of the video of him tossing the ball for Ellie.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorry again, this is what I was referring to.

Also the camp pictures show everyone with wrist bands, could be to show that they are there ligit or could mean some type of charity event. Wish we could see what the wristbands said.

I noticed the wristband. Didnt see one on Catherine though. It looked like the Hard Rock logo on them.

Thanks again for any help.

Last edited by Macswife8 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 pm

umngirl wrote:

It's the car in the background of the video of him tossing the ball for Ellie.

Damn, you have quite the memory! Why would Sean buy a Porsche though? It's not exactly doggie friendly. Ugh, I don't know anything these days.

Just a thought, could the house they were staying in have been Elan's? He was in Japan last month when they stayed there. I know he just got a new place too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15