SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 23 of 67 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Sean retweeted Elan's pic

@SeanLowe09: Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a high end luxury car. “@theyearofelan: Hello, 911? Yes, this is an emergency. http://t.co/MpAv8aOmRp”

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ wouldn't that be Elan's car?

Macswife, I don't think there are any pictures at the camp. Just some from wherever Catherine was last night.

It's the car in the background of the video of him tossing the ball for Ellie.

Damn, you have quite the memory!  Why would Sean buy a Porsche though? It's not exactly doggie friendly. Ugh, I don't know anything these days.

Just a thought, could the house they were staying in have been Elan's? He was in Japan last month when they stayed there. I know he just got a new place too.

Perhaps it's just a long term rental while they are in L.A.? No idea. I just know it's the same car and it's really nice.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Based on Elan's tweet, it sounds like it's Elan's car. IMO

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Hard to know if its exactly the same car as in the video. Just as they "borrowed" a house, they might have done the same with a car- or have a deal that's been arranged somehow. And though it's not really the picture I have of Elan, I suppose it could be his car.

I think that Explorer was the car Sean and Catherine were using while they were in LA.

They might be having some fun with a Porsche this time- without the doggies. I agree that if the girls were in LA, they'd certainly not be driving a Porsche with them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

What I am guessing with this left one another thing is . Maybe cat flew in Seattle alone to just simply spare some times with her Seattle friends knowing they are heading up to Vancouver this Monday . Maybe cat and her Seattle friends took this advantage to hang out and it was planned already and sean knows about it and they just settle that and sean left in LA and she could fly in  Seattle and be with her Seattle friends spend some times with them and of course marms ( cat's mom) would like that too. Although not saying cat don't have other times to spend with her friends and family if they will go to Seattle and enjoy each other , the place and everyone there. Althoug I was thinking , her being in Seattle not sure has something to do with wedding . I don't know I could be wrong but sean having meetings with élan is making me hmmmmm. Anyway , what if ladies seancat change their plan instead of going to Seattle after the van city event and go back to LA that's why cat flew in Seattle to spend time with her Seattle friends ? What cha think ? I am just throwing my speculation here .lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 pm

So hubs hung out most of his time with élan while Wifey is in Seattle spending and enjoying her time with her friends anywhere. Hugesmile laugh out loud you can tell these 2 are apart to each other when not much tweet is going on and instagramming laugh out loud giggling  for sure these 2 misses each other now . 2 days in a row . Remember when cat was away for 4 days during her Dad's visitation in San Francisco and spent time with him and her sister tea ! You can really notice it laugh out loud. I think this is the second time cat and sean apart each other more because her trip to Portugal was only one day , I guess .

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Our lovebirds are so quiet especially cat . Lol. It would be nicer if they atleast tweet something or post in their twitter tonight lol.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Well hopefully it's quiet because hubs and wifey have been reunited either up in Seattle or back home in LA.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm

lipsis wrote:Well hopefully it's quiet because hubs and wifey have been reunited either up in Seattle or back home in LA.

I'm thinking he travelled to Seattle this afternoon.. Seattle is so close to Vancouver to me it makes no sense for her to go back to LA first. LA to Seattle is about a three hour flight. It does not appear that he went to church today as no sightings. Maybe after the British Open he hopped on a plane!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 pm

He might have been watching the British in the airport while waiting for his plane... or on line.... or even on the airplane (one with Sat TV and wifi). So many possibilities.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 pm

They were relatively quiet while in Dallas too, especially Sean.

If he did fly up there today, I'm surprised he wasn't spotted. We usually get at least one tweet/picture when he flies

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:26 pm

umngirl wrote:They were relatively quiet while in Dallas too, especially Sean.

If he did fly up there today, I'm surprised he wasn't spotted. We usually get at least one tweet/picture when he flies

Maybe the other passengers didnt recognize him with all that facial hair? lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 67 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15