SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol umngirl! I saw your comment! You're right though, it's hard to beat #kimlowe

Dang Andrew for being funnier than I ever will.

But I'm seriously :laughingoutlou right now because someone just tweeted Sean (tagging Cat in the process) asking if they are still together because he never mentions her anymore. Oh and they spelled Wifey's name with a K. Just one big, giant duh 

Did you notice that tweet was in response to Sean's where he said he was back in Calif with Catherine?  You know, the woman he doesn't mention? Oh wait, h spelled it with a C so maybe she is right! Lol

I didn't see that. Makes it all the more hilarious to me. I noticed the tweeter's name is Kathryn. Perhaps she meant that Sean doesn't mention her anymore. Hugesmile 

That must be it.

It's okay lady, he doesn't mention me anymore either. Heck, I didn't even get a Happy Birthday tweet from him on Sunday. I feel your pain.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol umngirl! I saw your comment! You're right though, it's hard to beat #kimlowe

But I'm seriously :laughingoutlou right now because someone just tweeted Sean (tagging Cat in the process) asking if they are still together because he never mentions her anymore. Oh and they spelled Wifey's name with a K. Just one big, giant duh 

Did you notice that tweet was in response to Sean's where he said he was back in Calif with Catherine?  You know, the woman he doesn't mention? Oh wait, h spelled it with a C so maybe she is right! Lol

I didn't see that. Makes it all the more hilarious to me. I noticed the tweeter's name is Kathryn. Perhaps she meant that Sean doesn't mention her anymore. Hugesmile 

That must be it.

It's okay lady, he doesn't mention me anymore either. Heck, I didn't even get a Happy Birthday tweet from him on Sunday. I feel your pain.

Tell me about it. I got a handful of tweets from him during DWTS, but now he's cut off all communication. Must be breaking up with me.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That must be it.

Tell me about it. I got a handful of tweets from him during DWTS, but now he's cut off all communication. Must be breaking up with me.

Must be for that hussy, aka: that chick bad, he's been hanging out with.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:13 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That must be it.

Must be for that hussy, aka: that chick bad, he's been hanging out with.

Dang her.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm

I don't know if this is legit but the girl that sent out this tweet is from Seattle....

Salam Ayana ‏@SalamAyana206 3h
Just met catherine from the bachelor at greenlake

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 pm

livelife wrote:I don't know if this is legit but the girl that sent out this tweet is from Seattle....

Salam Ayana ‏@SalamAyana206  3h  

There is a greenlake area in Seattle - as well as a park by that name

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 pm

docnash14 wrote:
livelife wrote:I don't know if this is legit but the girl that sent out this tweet is from Seattle....

That means they are in Seattle right now? They are just staying quiet ? Lol
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:57 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Good find, livelife. It sure sounds legit since we know they were scheduled to be there at some point in the next few days. So I guess this means Seattle for the weekend, Vancouver on Monday and then.... back to Seattle? Off to Cabo? Texas bound? Home to LA? Stay tuned, I guess.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm

If Cat is there, I don't think Sean is with her.  There were some tweets between him, Julz and Whitney (both on DWTS) that sounded like they were going to Boot Camp tomorrow but who knows for sure.  We do know that Sean and Cat are going to be in Vancouver on Monday. Maybe Cat is up in Seattle with her family getting ready for Sean's visit after Vancouver?? giggling 
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm

livelife wrote:If Cat is there, I don't think Sean is with her.  There were some tweets between him, Julz and Whitney (both on DWTS) that sounded like they were going to Boot Camp tomorrow but who knows for sure.  We do know that Sean and Cat are going to be in Vancouver on Monday.  Maybe Cat is up in Seattle with her family getting ready for Sean's visit after Vancouver?? giggling 

I don't think Sean said yay or nay on the boot camp. I think he just acknowledged their tweets. We know they both are Vancouver bound in a couple days. I don't see him staying behind in LA while she went to Seattle. I guess we'll see though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Good find, livelife. It sure sounds legit since we know they were scheduled to be there at some point in the next few days. So I guess this means Seattle for the weekend, Vancouver on Monday and then.... back to Seattle? Off to Cabo? Texas bound? Home to LA?  Stay tuned, I guess.

Thanks lipsis! I hope we get some twitter or IG clues as to where they're at tomorrow. If Sean is going to Boot Camp tomorrow, maybe he's planning on meeting Cat (if she's in Seattle) tomorrow night or on Sunday. It would make sense if they met in Seattle and flew together to Vancouver and then back in Seattle to spend time with her family and friends!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 pm

[quote="Macswife8"]
lovebites8727 wrote:Found few pics for tonight . Jeez! Cat is so sexy tonight . Look at that body ,those cleavage and legs .. Hahah. Hubs must be thrilled tonight seeing his wifey . Hahaha.giggling 

"@LiesAngeles: “The Bachelor”……………………………Sean Lowe With A Female shar.es/kgaIZ via @ShareThis"

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 13 8y73t5

HaHa!! With a female. Where have they been! giggling 

That was my first reaction too. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15