SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 am

lipsis wrote:
eunbach12 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I saw Elan deleted the original and reposted a new one. I'd be happy to change mine once I get the IMG code for the new one.

Also, not sure what to make of this tweet but the girl lives in Sammermich Washington.

@RileyBancroft: Im pretty sure Catherine from the bachelor is at my camp right now

What does this post mean ? Lol.

Okay, BIG disclaimer: this is most likely WAY off base and reaching and based solely on the premise that this girl really did see Catherine at her camp...

When I first read the post, the word camp stuck in my brain a bit and then it occurred to me that it's because Catherine told Sean about her life changing experience there on their ice castle date (sigh, memories...). Combine that with Catherine's seemingly stealth Seattle visit and the wheels started to turn more. A little Googling later and I may have found enough to convince me that the camp the tweeter is referring to is the same camp that Catherine attended and told Sean about. (Can elaborate privately if needed.)

So again, this might sound crazy but is that not too much of a coincidence?! Of course feel free to tell me I'm reaching because that's how I feel (in addition to slightly stalkerish...). On the other hand, maybe it's something being done privately and has nothing to do with what I think it may- in which case, we'll leave it at that.

But for those of you who feel that definitive plans of the televised wedding variety are underway, add me to your boat!  ;)

Oh.My.God!! Would they really take her back there? And without Sean? Could it be they had some sort of shower for her there? Wow! That's something to think about, huh?

Hahahaha a surprise  shower. Omg! Ladies your sleuthing is killing me . That would make sense why she is  in Seattle and left her hubs in LA giggling  since bringing hubs with her, a surprise shower won't be happening Hugesmile Maybe this was done privately  with her Seattle friends . And her Seattle friends threw that to her . Bingo! As if I am right . Who knows ? giggling We'll just have to see about it .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Catherine just liked this picture of them

http://instagram.com/p/bMMcH6hwjN/

The caption says its from 3 weeks ago in LA.

I saw that. i just thought it was a cute picture we  hadnnot seen.

Here's the pic. One of the comments indicates it was at church.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 B2565ac2e1a511e2a1bd22000a9f1361_7

I love this pic. They looked great here :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:00 am

Very interesting.. a wedding shower makes sense.. I hope Sean gets there eventually & they can go back to Pike Place & recreate her hometown date ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

lipsis wrote:
eunbach12 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I saw Elan deleted the original and reposted a new one. I'd be happy to change mine once I get the IMG code for the new one.

Also, not sure what to make of this tweet but the girl lives in Sammermich Washington.

@RileyBancroft: Im pretty sure Catherine from the bachelor is at my camp right now

What does this post mean ? Lol.

Okay, BIG disclaimer: this is most likely WAY off base and reaching and based solely on the premise that this girl really did see Catherine at her camp...

When I first read the post, the word camp stuck in my brain a bit and then it occurred to me that it's because Catherine told Sean about her life changing experience there on their ice castle date (sigh, memories...). Combine that with Catherine's seemingly stealth Seattle visit and the wheels started to turn more. A little Googling later and I may have found enough to convince me that the camp the tweeter is referring to is the same camp that Catherine attended and told Sean about. (Can elaborate privately if needed.)

So again, this might sound crazy but is that not too much of a coincidence?! Of course feel free to tell me I'm reaching because that's how I feel (in addition to slightly stalkerish...). On the other hand, maybe it's something being done privately and has nothing to do with what I think it may- in which case, we'll leave it at that.

But for those of you who feel that definitive plans of the televised wedding variety are underway, add me to your boat!  ;)

Oh.My.God!! Would they really take her back there? And without Sean? Could it be they had some sort of shower for her there? Wow! That's something to think about, huh?

Lipsis, I just sent you my camp dissertation. Let me know what you think! giggling

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 am

Here's a fan pic with Catherine from tonight. She looks dressed up, so perhaps they threw her some sort of party giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/cA_LqMr48O/

luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

luv2sing wrote:Here's a fan pic with Catherine from tonight. She looks dressed up, so perhaps they threw her some sort of party giggling 

Okay, location Seattle CONFIRMED. Great find!

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am

luv2sing wrote:Here's a fan pic with Catherine from tonight. She looks dressed up, so perhaps they threw her some sort of party giggling 

Where is she tonight? What event is this? Looking the background it looks like some of them are in costume?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 am

Here's the pic..

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 23726440f1c211e2957422000a1f8ac8_7

And eunbach12, you've got mail

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am

So it looks like Seattle was confirmed while I was out hanging on rooftops. Good job everyone. Guessing this means Sean either heads there tomorrow or they meet in Vancouver on Monday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:56 am

Too much excitement for one night...guys, add me to those that think wedding plans are full speed ahead. This is all adding up to them already having a wedding date and planning has begun. The video posted a few pages ago from this past week sealed it for me. That was the first time I've heard Sean say anything about having a date already and he said and I quote: "we have a date but not ready to share yet". That says it all! I can't wait for the announcement to come!! I'll try not to get ahead of myself but I have a feeling an announcement is imminent! Fingers crossed!!

Great sleuthing ladies!!! giggling 
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 am

Im getting all the more excited with all your awesome sleuthing!

thanks ladies!

ms eunbach, care to share what camp is that? (the same camp where Cat had a traumatic exp coz of her school friend?)
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 am

Here's another fan pic with Catherine tonight. You can see Crista in the background. I sure wish some of these people there would give us some hints as to what's going on! giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/cBH9YTKVPC/

luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15