SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by motheroffive Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:07 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm also wondering when and where they are meeting up. Is he flying to Seattle tonight or possibly tomorrow? Is she flying back to LA? Or are they meeting in Vancouver? Inquiring minds want to know. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Vancouver is only a little over 2 hours north of Seattle so I would assume he will come to Seattle. We rode Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver one time. That was a beautiful trip!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm also wondering when and where they are meeting up. Is he flying to Seattle tonight or possibly tomorrow? Is she flying back to LA? Or are they meeting in Vancouver? Inquiring minds want to know. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Vancouver is only a little over 2 hours north of Seattle so I would assume he will come to Seattle. We rode Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver one time. That was a beautiful trip!

That sounds like a great trip. Would love to do that someday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Maybe sean is going to Seattle today . From LA to Seattle it only took more than 1 hour + via plane . Maybe sean stayed behind in LA because he saw Élan today and have a good conversation at the restaurant . So watch out people ...stay tune in twitter giggling  Although if they will meet in Vancouver this Monday then going back to Seattle . I don't have a problem either Smiley

I am intrigue what did sean and élan talked today and sean has a great  conversation with him :Smiley:  I wonder if sean went to bootcamp today without his wifey . If he had time since he saw élan today giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Am I the only person who is seeing a pattern here, before they went to Texas, Sean had a meeting with Elan and before going to Seattle, Sean has another meeting with him again.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 pm

lipsis wrote:I saw Elan deleted the original and reposted a new one. I'd be happy to change mine once I get the IMG code for the new one.

Also, not sure what to make of this tweet but the girl lives in Sammermich Washington.

@RileyBancroft: Im pretty sure Catherine from the bachelor is at my camp right now

What does this post mean ? Lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 pm

blessed66 wrote:Am I the only person who is seeing a pattern here, before they went to Texas, Sean had a meeting with Elan and before going to Seattle, Sean has another meeting with him again.  

Do you mean the brunch tweet before the Dallas trip? I'm not sure that ever happened. It might have but that Sunday they ate with Pandora and Jason.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Am I the only person who is seeing a pattern here, before they went to Texas, Sean had a meeting with Elan and before going to Seattle, Sean has another meeting with him again.  

Do you mean the brunch tweet before the Dallas trip? I'm not sure that ever happened. It might have but that Sunday they ate with Pandora and Jason.

When they were in Dallas Sean tweeted a pic of Élan and him that had been taken since Élan returned from Japan. I think we figured he had brunch with Élan while Cat was with the girls for Dnielaa's birthday.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

When they were in Dallas Sean tweeted a pic of Élan and him that had been taken since Élan returned from Japan. I think we figured he had brunch with Élan while Cat was with the girls for Dnielaa's birthday.

I remember one where Sean was kissing Elan that was posted while they were in Dallas. I thought that was taken during TB and Sean hung with Graham during Daniella's party? Gosh, I guess I'm remembering it wrong. Better hang up my SeanCat membership card. My brain is all muddled from all the sleuthing. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I saw Elan deleted the original and reposted a new one. I'd be happy to change mine once I get the IMG code for the new one.

Also, not sure what to make of this tweet but the girl lives in Sammermich Washington.

@RileyBancroft: Im pretty sure Catherine from the bachelor is at my camp right now

Okay, BIG disclaimer: this is most likely WAY off base and reaching and based solely on the premise that this girl really did see Catherine at her camp...

When I first read the post, the word camp stuck in my brain a bit and then it occurred to me that it's because Catherine told Sean about her life changing experience there on their ice castle date (sigh, memories...). Combine that with Catherine's seemingly stealth Seattle visit and the wheels started to turn more. A little Googling later and I may have found enough to convince me that the camp the tweeter is referring to is the same camp that Catherine attended and told Sean about. (Can elaborate privately if needed.)

So again, this might sound crazy but is that not too much of a coincidence?! Of course feel free to tell me I'm reaching because that's how I feel (in addition to slightly stalkerish...). On the other hand, maybe it's something being done privately and has nothing to do with what I think it may- in which case, we'll leave it at that.

But for those of you who feel that definitive plans of the televised wedding variety are underway, add me to your boat!  ;)

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 pm

eunbach12 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Okay, BIG disclaimer: this is most likely WAY off base and reaching and based solely on the premise that this girl really did see Catherine at her camp...

When I first read the post, the word camp stuck in my brain a bit and then it occurred to me that it's because Catherine told Sean about her life changing experience there on their ice castle date (sigh, memories...). Combine that with Catherine's seemingly stealth Seattle visit and the wheels started to turn more. A little Googling later and I may have found enough to convince me that the camp the tweeter is referring to is the same camp that Catherine attended and told Sean about. (Can elaborate privately if needed.)

So again, this might sound crazy but is that not too much of a coincidence?! Of course feel free to tell me I'm reaching because that's how I feel (in addition to slightly stalkerish...). On the other hand, maybe it's something being done privately and has nothing to do with what I think it may- in which case, we'll leave it at that.

But for those of you who feel that definitive plans of the televised wedding variety are underway, add me to your boat!  ;)

Oh.My.God!! Would they really take her back there? And without Sean? Could it be they had some sort of shower for her there? Wow! That's something to think about, huh?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I remember one where Sean was kissing Elan that was posted while they were in Dallas. I thought that was taken during TB and Sean hung with Graham during Daniella's party? Gosh, I guess I'm remembering it wrong. Better hang up my SeanCat membership card. My brain is all muddled from all the sleuthing. Lol

This all speculation of course but here goes. The Instagram picture of Sean and Élan shows Sean with his new scruffy look so we thought it must be recent.. He posted it on the same day that Kelly Ripa made fun of them and the ABC spokesman came out. Yorkie thought that maybe Élan was the one that got ABC to comment thus the I love this guy from Sean. Here is the picture.

http://instagram.com/p/bZAFE1AkDG/

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:53 pm

The only thing that we know is cat is in Seattle since yesterday while hubs stayed in LA had meeting today with élan and cat is in Seattle
Spotted with friends from few tweets . Other than that her visiting Seattle is pretty quiet . We don't know about her being in Seattle and sean had a meeting with élan today . Her being in Seattle spotted with friends is just some kind of friendships event and that was planned before or maybe just other reasons that we don't know . Again her flying in Seattle quietly is raising eyebrows lol hahaha. Not saying I knew what it is lol. We'll let just see about it .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15