SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

canyonvue wrote:
asim wrote:What I hope is that Brooks and Des get a FD because they will be able to talk without cameras and then they will know how each other feels.  If TBTB don't let them get that alone time as in drama of what ever kind, Brooks is still going to be uncertain.

It is true. I just hope they're not cheated somehow.
This part has had me very nervous !! I don't want Brooks and Desiree cheated out of anything and, I for one will feel extremely cheated if he's not around for all the remaining episodes!! :pout 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Can anyone find the jokers caps? I can't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:What about the Final 3 RC?  She was wearing bracelets that looked similar and something over her pink dress?

That's why I was wondering if they could watch that vid on jokers, because it has slo motion and you can see more of her outfit.

I can't remember what her F3 dress looks like.  We should get some SC to compare with that bottom pic.
There is one screen cap that shows her in a beige dress with darker swirls.  She is watching a limo leave.  Do not know when that was but we haven't seen that one yet.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Judiful wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
asim wrote:What I hope is that Brooks and Des get a FD because they will be able to talk without cameras and then they will know how each other feels.  If TBTB don't let them get that alone time as in drama of what ever kind, Brooks is still going to be uncertain.

It is true. I just hope they're not cheated somehow.
     This part has had me very nervous !! I don't want Brooks and Desiree cheated out of anything and, I for one will feel extremely cheated if he's not around for all the remaining episodes!!    :pout 

Frankly, so will I. We've gotten such good stuff from him all season. Then wham. :pout I want him around. I really am feeling kind of cheated at the moment thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Come on guys. I need help finding the caps to show what I'm talking about something she's wearing over that pink F3 RC dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I just don't see how Des is there. It looks like his shirt sleeve.

There are more caps that show beads.  

It may not be a happy ending guys.  I'm feeling like that's the F3 RC.

Not a happy ending for Brooks?

You're killing me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

canyonvue wrote:1. First out of the limo - forgot your name.

I don't see it as 1st out the limo, I see it as first out the 4th limo.  If you look at her other t's they are not the same.  I know it doesn't matter but just wanted to get someone else is idea.  It seems I am the only one thinking it's the 4th limo.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

canyonvue wrote:I wonder if anyone still has a problem with Brooks' voice. I love his voice and the way he talks; his soft-spoken ways. I love the way he says her name. It's so beautiful.

Playing catch up as usual so sorry if this is answered already, but who had a problem with his voice? I love how mellow and sweet his voice sounds.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

atem wrote:Come on guys.  I need help finding the caps to show what I'm talking about something she's wearing over that pink F3 RC dress.

The 3 to 2 cut? When she is crying with CH?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 pm

OK, I found it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now off to see if I can cap what I'm talking about.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I wonder if anyone still has a problem with Brooks' voice. I love his voice and the way he talks; his soft-spoken ways. I love the way he says her name. It's so beautiful.

Playing catch up as usual so sorry if this is answered already, but who had a problem with his voice? I love how mellow and sweet his voice sounds.

Oh, peeps in other threads a while back. Saying it was squeaky and girly. They said that about a number of the guys, though. I LOVE it, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 pm

That is a peach dress (or top) with designs on the front of it. I am sure of that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild