SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 pm

lovinlife wrote:I guess I would like my son to be with someone like Sara and act his age. Guess others dont see it that way. Since Tim is a rock star that  behavior is accepted. If my son in law was acting like that (he is  30) I would tell my daughter to run for the hills. And my daughter is more like Sara than Jenna and she does not act old. She acts classy. It is the main reason she got her teaching job right out of college. They told her she was age appropriate verses the other applicants that dressed and behaved like teenagers. I dont think Sara needed to lighten up. And something tells me she will be with a guy that is not in his 40's. Tim fell in love with 2 opposites. But obviously I see now that they would not have been a good match.

grace8136 wrote:

Think about Richard Branson. Total kid at heart with a massive empire. Enjoying life in your own way does not necessarily mean you are immature and irresponsible. He seems like he is taking it slow and taking the steps to build a long term relationship. He walked off the stage with a realistic, thoughtful and mature approach to the relationship. He didn't get swept up in the moment and propose like most of these wacky reality couples. I think the divorce he went through has made him cautious, but well prepared to map this one out. His parents have given him a good example and I think he intends to follow it. What behavior is unacceptable? They just seem to be out and about having fun to me.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
Brill wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Thanks happy! Agree with wanting Tim to sing more, I like his voice and style.  :yes:

Kind of sad not having an episode to watch today. Trying to get into the Bachelorette, but the fake drama is driving me nuts already.  Rolling Eyes

Amen, to that!!!   :no go:They need some new writers! :Nod:  No wonder the viewer numbers are down.  

Maybe we are beginning to see the end of "reality dating", which seems to have little to do with reality.  A one-third drop in bachette viewers on the heels of a canceled RFL ...
 or maybe we are beginning to see the public getting tired of the same old reality tv stuff, show after show after show. everything has a shelf life and it might be that interest in reality tv as we've known it in recent years is beginning to wane.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
 or maybe we are beginning to see the public getting tired of the same old reality tv stuff, show after show after show. everything has a shelf life and it might be that interest in reality tv as we've known it in recent years is beginning to wane.

That's a really good point.  Was half-heartedly watching the bachette, the crying jilted GF, not here for the right reason, blah blah blah, was like watching a rerun.  I actually like Desiree, but likely not going to watch the show anymore, cause it's just so boring.  And that's pretty bad for a true romantic like me at heart.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 pm

I should have listened to my son who saw me wasting my time on this show, that this is a rich rockstar who has money, looks and can't find a girl!?   Cmon, get real..  and now he gets to pick from all good looking girls who have perfect bodies.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 pm

I was wondering if Tim knows Brad Womack since they both live in Austin. Found this interview and for those that hadn't seen it, is interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
luvlady345
happygolucky
Litta123
Spencer81
Bet2Win