SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

My guess is that we're trying to clean things up a bit since people weren't always nice in these discussions.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 pm

It's under the archive files I believe.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 am

Trying to keep Tim and Jenna's love alive on here. Has anybody heard anything and what are their twitter names if you don't care? I'd like to follow them. I never tweet, but I do follow a few people. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Trying to keep Tim and Jenna's love alive on here. Has anybody heard anything and what are their twitter names if you don't care? I'd like to follow them. I never tweet, but I do follow a few people. : )

LD, here is their twitter info:

Jenna ‏@imaJENNAtion_

Tim @PWTs_Tim

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I was looking for a song to post here, but couldn't find more appropriate than this one.
Lost - incredible work, really good picture slides. You done it girl!
Tim has such a beautiful voice, I wish he would sing lead vocals more in the bend and I guess more he writes, better he gets in storytelling/songwriting.
Take care, people!

Oh - and they did look so incredibly in love. Really emotional finale and wonderful ending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:22 pm

So beautiful!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 am

Thanks happy! Agree with wanting Tim to sing more, I like his voice and style. :yes:

Kind of sad not having an episode to watch today. Trying to get into the Bachelorette, but the fake drama is driving me nuts already. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 am

Lost17 wrote:Thanks happy! Agree with wanting Tim to sing more, I like his voice and style. :yes:

Kind of sad not having an episode to watch today. Trying to get into the Bachelorette, but the fake drama is driving me nuts already. Rolling Eyes

Amen, to that!!! no They need some new writers! :Nod: No wonder the viewer numbers are down.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:27 am

lovinlife wrote:I see a completely different side to Tim. Dont think the show really showed the true Tim. I think Jenna is perfect for him. Sara is way passed him maturity wise. These videos are something I would think a kid in his early 20's would post, not a man who is 30. I am thinking that is why his dad was hoping he chose Sara. To help him grow up a bit. It is making me feel so much better with his choice.

lovinlife wrote:Noone said to act old. Act age appropriate. And no not everyone has a backstory and if they do they are usually not as heavy as the one Sara had. I am glad so many felt like I did and appreciated everything about her. So refreshing. I can see the Jenna story all the time. I have a son who is her age. I think you may be exaggerating about the age the man would need to be for Sara. And I guess Tim wasnt such a great guy since you feel he never came close to falling in love with her yet told her he was. And no Sean and Cat's dates were different. They were emotionally connected. Apparently we couldnt see Jenna's because they involved Jeeps and other places that weren't for our eyes.They are on different  levels. But I do agree it turned out like it should. They are perfect for each other.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 pm

The relationship that Tim and Jenna have at its core looks to me like the same relationship Tim and Whitney have at its core.  Has nothing to do with age.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Brill wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Thanks happy! Agree with wanting Tim to sing more, I like his voice and style.  :yes:

Kind of sad not having an episode to watch today. Trying to get into the Bachelorette, but the fake drama is driving me nuts already.  Rolling Eyes

Amen, to that!!!   :no go:They need some new writers! :Nod:  No wonder the viewer numbers are down.  

Maybe we are beginning to see the end of "reality dating", which seems to have little to do with reality.  A one-third drop in bachette viewers on the heels of a canceled RFL ...

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Litta123 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Trying to keep Tim and Jenna's love alive on here. Has anybody heard anything and what are their twitter names if you don't care? I'd like to follow them. I never tweet, but I do follow a few people. : )

LD, here is their twitter info:

Jenna    ‏@imaJENNAtion_

Tim      @PWTs_Tim

Thank you so much, Litta. I don't tweet ( I'm too old to learn how), but I do enjoy following the people that I really like, so again thank you so much!!!  : )bestbud!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+13
luvlady345
happygolucky
Litta123
Spencer81
Bet2Win