SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by livelife Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 am

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 16m Just heard our boy @SeanLowe09 has ended his run on #DWTS...this was Riley's reaction to the news... pic.twitter.com/MtgV6gnjgy

I thought this tweet was really cute from Molly!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by sallyisleta Wed May 08, 2013 2:43 am

livelife wrote:Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 16m Just heard our boy @SeanLowe09 has ended his run on #DWTS...this was Riley's reaction to the news... pic.twitter.com/MtgV6gnjgy

I thought this tweet was really cute from Molly!

:bigsmile:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 am

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 32m
@PetaMurgatroyd couldn't have asked for a better pro to share him with. You whipped him into shape & are as much to thank for his success :)
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 am

jcrbil wrote:I think a beach is actually calling their names.... but a remote one, where they will be left alone for a week (and no one can call them or take their picture).

you know what that means...this board will be bored.. :shocked!: ..sorry..i couldn't resist that giggling
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 08, 2013 2:54 am

She is a truly gracious and uber cool lady. She really amazes me. Topnotch. She was raised well and for the most part by a single mom.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 am

akinitohoy wrote:Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 32m
@PetaMurgatroyd couldn't have asked for a better pro to share him with. You whipped him into shape & are as much to thank for his success :)
Can I be a little disappointed that Sean didn't tweet a special shout out to Cat for being so supportive (I know he has said this numerous times in interviews) and Cat didn't tweet how proud she is of Sean...
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 am

Gingsterose wrote:She is a truly gracious and uber cool lady. She really amazes me. Topnotch. She was raised well and for the most part by a single mom.

and for that note.....this topnotch quality is very hard to come by. Sean in so many ways is a very lucky man and he repeatedly said that!!!!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 am

livelife wrote:
@PetaMurgatroyd couldn't have asked for a better pro to share him with. You whipped him into shape & are as much to thank for his success Smiley
Can I be a little disappointed that Sean didn't tweet a special shout out to Cat for being so supportive (I know he has said this numerous times in interviews) and Cat didn't tweet how proud she is of Sean...

Do they have to in twitter? For all I know they are just right next to each other in "snuggleville":cutesmile!:

Per Seans interview he went to Cath right away after the disappointing result and Cat told him she loved and is very proud of him. He said "thats all I want to hear from her."whipped

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 am

scarre_me wrote:
livelife wrote:
@PetaMurgatroyd couldn't have asked for a better pro to share him with. You whipped him into shape & are as much to thank for his success Smiley

Do they have to in twitter? For all I know they are just right next to each other in "snuggleville":cutesmile!:

Per Seans interview he went to Cath right away after the disappointing result and Cat told him she loved and is very proud of him. He said "thats all I want to hear from her."whipped
Selfishly.. yes giggling I hope you're right about Snugglesville but I think that Cat went to Pandora & Scheana's birthday party tonight. Scheana had tweeted that she would see her out tonight. Not that she can't go out but Snugglesville with Sean sounds much better! Hugesmile

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 11:24 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 36s

Off to NYC with @clmgiudici . Should be a fun 24 hrs.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 08, 2013 11:25 am

“@tristasutter: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici sorry to hear ur DWTS adventure is over. Be proud tho! You made #BachelorNation proud. Now go love on Catherine. :)”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 am

docnash14 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 36s

Off to NYC with @clmgiudici . Should be a fun 24 hrs.

Maybe this is a trip ? Or something ? Lol

Heeee!!!! NYC together .. :cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7