SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Wed May 01, 2013 4:23 am

rc49ers wrote:
seanfanatic wrote:Rumor in Utah is that the him and his Sister and brother David are desperate to be famous and are notorious celebrity chasers at sundance film festival. He is also in contact with his ex model girlfriend. True or false

Rumors are started by Haters
Spread by Fools
And believed by Idiots :yes:

Gosh, are there haters, fools and idiots here? :shocked!:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 am

That's an idiom. I have heard it used over and over.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

People that know Brooks have come on this board and have said very positive things about him, anyone that knows him likes him. I don't recall anyone coming out and saying he was just a fame seeker. As for having an agent, why wouldn't he if does modeling, the same as Chris, or Drew, right?

I think Des has a great group of guys, she's a lucky girl. I'm not going to judge any of them until I see them myself, and even then, it's an edited version :Nod: She'll get it right, she'll choose the guy she's in love with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 01, 2013 10:28 am

I think what disturbs me is the obvious link the Machine has developed with the Salt Lake City family. Has this become a necessary part of the formula for the show?
We started with Michelle Money, then moved on to Bentley, F, Diana and now Brooks. This is about a half step away from a type of recycling as far as I'm concerned.
There are lots of other great locations across the country and SLC is certainly not a hub--so why the huge interest? They are even doing casting calls--I don't see them doing casting calls in other cities of like size and they certainly do have other contestants to produce casting call draws in those areas.
As far as people saying "positive" things about cast--that means little to nothing to me, IMO. The first things that come out of people's mouths when they find out a friend has committed some horrific act is ---"that person was so nice" etc.
I'm not trying to say someone is NOT nice, all I'm trying to say is that doesn't mean much to me.
I am more concerned why the strong link with SLC --it's even stronger than Dallas used to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think what disturbs me is the obvious link the Machine has developed with the Salt Lake City family. Has this become a necessary part of the formula for the show?
We started with Michelle Money, then moved on to Bentley, F, Diana and now Brooks. This is about a half step away from a type of recycling as far as I'm concerned.
There are lots of other great locations across the country and SLC is certainly not a hub--so why the huge interest? They are even doing casting calls--I don't see them doing casting calls in other cities of like size and they certainly do have other contestants to produce casting call draws in those areas.
As far as people saying "positive" things about cast--that means little to nothing to me, IMO. The first things that come out of people's mouths when they find out a friend has committed some horrific act is ---"that person was so nice" etc.
I'm not trying to say someone is NOT nice, all I'm trying to say is that doesn't mean much to me.
I am more concerned why the strong link with SLC --it's even stronger than Dallas used to be.

I"m reading this and I'm thinking "F"?? "Who the heck is that"?? Then it dawned on me Jef with one F giggling Thanks for the chuckle.
As for the casting, seems like it runs in streaks, who knows. For a long time it seemed as if a majority of the casting came from Texas. Many of them still are from Texas and California. Maybe SLC is just a central location for a casting call?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:31 am

There is a list of people from Arizona as well, most recently Nate from Em's season, Arie, Courtney and this year's Drew.

Texas is another huge region for TPTB: Sean, Mike Nance, Kalon, Brent, Ashlee, Robyn, this season's Ben and Zak.

And dont get me started on CA, pretty much half of the contestants each season!!

1 SLC per season is not that big. Maybe SLC peeps have been more noticable, but not that much more of them in numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 01, 2013 1:00 pm

sophienette wrote:There is a list of people from Arizona as well, most recently Nate from Em's season, Arie, Courtney and this year's Drew.

Texas is another huge region for TPTB: Sean, Mike Nance, Kalon, Brent, Ashlee, Robyn, this season's Ben and Zak.

And dont get me started on CA, pretty much half of the contestants each season!!

1 SLC per season is not that big. Maybe SLC peeps have been more noticable, but not that much more of them in numbers.

The major difference is SLC has a population of under 190,000..
You can not compare that to major cities on East Coast, West Coast, Texas for major casting calls.
As far as Arizona, don't some of the cast above have strong West Coast ties and also to Phoenix which is a much larger city that SLC.
It is strange to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:There is a list of people from Arizona as well, most recently Nate from Em's season, Arie, Courtney and this year's Drew.

The major difference is SLC has a population of under 190,000..
You can not compare that to major cities on East Coast, West Coast, Texas for major casting calls.
As far as Arizona, don't some of the cast above have strong West Coast ties and also to Phoenix which is a much larger city that SLC.
It is strange to me.

I agree there does seem to be some new "draw" to SLC. Worst part is the contestants aren't portrayed in a very good light on the show. They cause a lot of drama for the most part. Maybe that is the reason they keep going back to that well. Easy pickings for drama?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Maybe Fleiss gets a kick back when contestants from SLC are chosen? Haha. JK. I chalk it up to coincidence.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I think MF really is the evil genius and doubt that much of what we see or what is connected to TB brand is coincidence.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Yeah---I adhere to the "no coincidences in life" saying.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist. I never believed the crap about Jason and Molly but I know a ton did. Turns out I was right not to believe it.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers