SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:03 pm

DesFever wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:So he got off Episode 6?

Somewhere between episode 4-6 I would say.

They are too different. Well, I dont think Juan Paolo got to wear any skimpy swimming trunks before he went home. So sorry for me.

In Atlantic City, there was a tweet saying they filmed at the pool! You might see him shirtless and maybe not skimpy, but in swim trunks.

There was? I missed that one. Was that posted here?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 pm

He looks so cute in his new pic!

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 BH1JfTzCMAA2tv9
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:He looks so cute in his new pic!

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 BH1JfTzCMAA2tv9

He has a really nice smile!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Well, i told him welcome back and his sister said he just went to NO to vote. But no confirmation that he is in or out,... hinted might have had special permission to go vote. Would they be back in country for HTD by now?

Anna (his sister) and his friends are lovely by the way! I would say that speaks well of him :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 pm

sophienette wrote:Well, i told him welcome back and his sister said he just went to NO to vote. But no confirmation that he is in or out,... hinted might have had special permission to go vote. Would they be back in country for HTD by now?

Anna (his sister) and his friends are lovely by the way! I would say that speaks well of him :)

That's my point. Why go to New Orleans to vote, if he was already cut? Not saying he wasn't cut.

I can't answer the 2nd one either. However, it looks like a RC has already happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 pm

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:So he got off Episode 6?

Somewhere between episode 4-6 I would say.

They are too different. Well, I dont think Juan Paolo got to wear any skimpy swimming trunks before he went home. So sorry for me.

In Atlantic City, there was a tweet saying they filmed at the pool! You might see him shirtless and maybe not skimpy, but in swim trunks.

There was? I missed that one. Was that posted here?

Yeah, it was posted. It was like OMFG they're filming the Bachelorette at the pool!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

His sister then tweeted

Anna Galavis ‏@annagalavis 2h
Thanks @JuanPaGalavis you are the best. You can go back to... Love ya #Venezuela

Which just makes me go scratch. However, it just tells me he made it to at least Spain.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 am

I google translated one of his sister's tweets

2h annagalavis
Sure it away "@ sth3f: @ JuanPaGalavis guapoo! That good * :) I was wondering if you had escaped to vote. "

Escaped? I looked at the original spanish text

Claro vale escaparse “@sth3f: @JuanPaGalavis Guapoo!! Que bueno *:) Me estaba preguntando si te habías escapado a votar.”

escapado = escaped.

Why would he "escaped" to vote.

And she said, 'for today only, he's here.. for today only"

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:47 am

Yeah, and later she tweeted a thanks to those that helped to let him vote today.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jenjen Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 pm

atem wrote: Why go to New Orleans to vote, if he was already cut?

Usually, to vote in your home country's election from the US, you have to go to the consulate that has jurisdiction over the state of your residence. From the Venezuelan consulate in New Orleans' website : "The Kenner Pontchartrain Center is equipped to receive the Venezuelan community residing in the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee. It is located at: 4545 Williams Blvd., Kenner, LA 70065." (http://embavenez-us.org/_neworleans/index.php?pagina=news.php&nid=5645)

Does he live (or did he used to live) in one of these states, or does he have family that lives there?

jenjen

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:05 pm

He lives in Miami, FL. That makes sense now.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 pm

sanlee088 wrote:He looks so cute in his new pic!

The little bit of scruff looks good on him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy