SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 822x181
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Andi took some stabs at him at the WTA so I find that fair. And I agree, why wait to confront him? Why not tell him in the FS?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Patience, Juan Pablo, patience!  giggling 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 53s
Still WAITING for @peoplemag to make the CHANGES on my BLOG so I can post it. The one they posted was EDITED...

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Andi took some stabs at him at the WTA so I find that fair.  And I agree, why wait to confront him?  Why not tell him in the FS?

Then they couldn't have the "drama"  :yes:  Good for him for defending himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Patience, Juan Pablo, patience!   giggling 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 53s  
Still WAITING for @peoplemag to make the CHANGES on my BLOG so I can post it. The one they posted was EDITED...

Where will JuanP be posting the new People magazine blog, do you know?  Is he saying that it will be changed and reposted on People magazine's website? I am very interested in reading the updated version.  JuanP is trying to get his point across on SOMETHING that he feels is being presented inaccurately.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Patience, Juan Pablo, patience!   giggling 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 53s  

Where will JuanP be posting the new People magazine blog, do you know?  Is he saying that it will be changed and reposted on People magazine's website? I am very interested in reading the updated version.  JuanP is trying to get his point across on SOMETHING that he feels is being presented inaccurately.

Not sure. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the revision on twitter. My guess is that he will address the convo with Kelly apparently he had via text.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 pm

This is what he has on his twitter if its any help..
Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis·2 hrs
FINALLY!!! The COMPLETE version of My Women Tell All Episode @peoplemag BLOG... http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20793293,00.html …

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Not much different than the other one. But glad he got to put his opinion out there.

I think they have not been nice to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:04 pm

The biggest difference in blog posts I noticed was this line: "I perfectly understand their frustration, and after watching the show back, they probably feel like they wasted their time because none of their parts even aired." http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20793293,00.html

Once again, I think he wants people to know that we didn't get to see a lot of the conversations that did take place.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Does anyone know what Juan Pablo was referring to when he said their plans had changed two weeks ago, at the "Women Tell All". CH clarified that whatever it was wasn't directly related the the WTA, but do we know any specific about what had changed?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 pm

eirekay wrote:Does anyone know what Juan Pablo was referring to when he said their plans had changed two weeks ago, at the "Women Tell All".  CH clarified that whatever it was wasn't directly related the the WTA, but do we know any specific about what had changed?

I think it has been speculated that is when Juan Pablo officially lost the DWTS gig. Until he lost the gig, they were probably planning to live in LA while he was filming the show.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 pm

I have said this elsewhere. I also think that he might have been offered money after the WTA to propose to Nikki. RS said it and I think there could be truth there.

He was very angry and hostile tonight (though I admire that he would not say anything negative about Clare). On the WTA he seemed more open and friendly.

I think Nikki and JPG both would be offended by TPTB offering him money to propose to her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy