SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 401183_10151296379724415_710212191_n

19 hours ago via mobile Congrats Brad and Bianka
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by reality_critic Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Although Brad and B both like fast food, I believe the “Cheeseburger” comment came from Brad whenever Bianka is being emotional or “Cheezy”.. Part of Brad’s reservations regarding Bianka in the beginning was his belief that Bianka was emotionally guarded with respect to her feelings, so when she expressed herself devoutly early on, he said it for the first time; as to say “look at YOU being all emotional”. If you look at the context of the statement now, it still holds true, generally its said when they’re referring to their emotions towards each other.

That’s just my theory on it, but based on Brad’s goofiness, it kind of makes sense.

Happy Saturday!
reality_critic
reality_critic

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

reality_critic wrote:Although Brad and B both like fast food, I believe the “Cheeseburger” comment came from Brad whenever Bianka is being emotional or “Cheezy”.. Part of Brad’s reservations regarding Bianka in the beginning was his belief that Bianka was emotionally guarded with respect to her feelings, so when she expressed herself devoutly early on, he said it for the first time; as to say “look at YOU being all emotional”. If you look at the context of the statement now, it still holds true, generally its said when they’re referring to their emotions towards each other.

That’s just my theory on it, but based on Brad’s goofiness, it kind of makes sense.

Happy Saturday!

That makes sense to me. Thanks. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Saw the banner on here and thought, "hey, why not give it a try. It's the Bachelor, so why not?"
Turned out all the websites were blocked to us yanks, so I went to the place where only elves dwell and downloaded the entire season.

Wife and I just spent all day watching the whole show. Let me say, Bravo Canada! That is what the Bachelor is supposed to be! We were cheering during the proposal. Then we read the interviews these two did right after their finale aired.
These two will make it. It was like watching lightning strike. Fleiss take note
1)start with a serious bachelor.
2) listen when the SOB tells you what kind of woman he likes. Never saw so many olive skinned, raven-haired brunettes in my life.
3) put at least 5 or 6 women on who are open to a real relationship, not just pimping a modeling career.
And
4) Leave them the hell alone!
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Very nice photo of them... Love that she's showing her ring. Speaking of her ring, I think it suits her perfectly from the way he described her and how she lit up a room when she walked in. That ring sure lights up things as well. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Saw the banner on here and thought, "hey, why not give it a try. It's the Bachelor, so why not?"
Turned out all the websites were blocked to us yanks, so I went to the place where only elves dwell and downloaded the entire season.

Wife and I just spent all day watching the whole show. Let me say, Bravo Canada! That is what the Bachelor is supposed to be! We were cheering during the proposal. Then we read the interviews these two did right after their finale aired.
2) listen when the SOB tells you what kind of woman he likes. Never saw so many olive skinned, raven-haired brunettes in my life.
3) put at least 5 or 6 women on who are open to a real relationship, not just pimping a modeling career.
And

:Smiley: glad you enjoyed the season. The proposal was beautiful. If only MF would take those notes. He might actually get a bachelor who marries his f1.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Saw the banner on here and thought, "hey, why not give it a try. It's the Bachelor, so why not?"

And

Welll said!! I might also add that since Brad was able to cut girls faster than tptb had planned because he wanted to be able to spend more time with the girls who actually interested him, let that happen in the future also. It let not only Brad but the viewers as well get to know the girls a bit better.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:31 pm

And

Good Post I agree

I think it's too much to hope for though. Fleiss isn't that smart.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

just logic wrote:

And

Welll said!! I might also add that since Brad was able to cut girls faster than tptb had planned because he wanted to be able to spend more time with the girls who actually interested him, let that happen in the future also. It let not only Brad but the viewers as well get to know the girls a bit better.

Very true. But that's a double edged sword. According to the interviews, brad nearly cut Bianka on the 15 to 12 cut. Brad said she was standoffish since she wouldn't fight for time with him and he thought she didn't like him. Bianka was 13 in the 12 cut. A producer--who knew them both--urged him to give her another chance. They invited the guy to their final viewing party as their savior.

I like the idea of the quick cut, but you've gotta be careful. It could have been a disaster.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm

[quote="LoveDovez"]
Aunties_Love wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Brill wrote:I don't understand the thinking that there might be problems. All of their interviews are fine. They were showing instagrams today at being at a football game etc.

They are out and about tonight in Toronto. Just tweeted that they at a Oyster Bar. They are doing just fine, having fun which is what they should be doing. Enjoying each other now that they can be seen.

I DIDN'T mean there was problems between them. ALL I meant was I hoped all was well SINCE the article said the last time they saw each other was early September... As we ALL know that's what causes the death of most of these couples!![/quote

]If I understand that article at all, they just didn't see each other in person for the months of Sept and Oct. Considering how much of a press train Brad was on for the 2 months the show was airing, they likely didn't have much of a chance, but did see in several articles of how they were skyping each other. Also according to several interviews, they really look happy.

I understand, Auntie. I just hate for people to put words in my mouth. I realize they are OK. How could he move in with her parents if they weren't? LOL
Very true. They just seam REAL!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:
SINCE the article said the last time they saw each other was early September..
How was that possible? They both live in metropolitan Toronto. Brad said the producers were great about assisting them in getting together during the 5 months. So why would they drop the ball and have not see one another during the last 2 months? That's just about the entire sequester period for Emily and Jef. That's a long time. I dont believe it. Maybe it was a misstatement.
I know from interviews, etc that they skyped a lot together, but also think that due to his press tour the last couple of months their seeing each other was sparingly because of him being out of town a lot. Mind you, think from interviews as well, the first 3 months they were together, they did a lot of trips. So it appears since they said they did an Arizona trip, that tweeter in Scottsdale was absolutely telling the truth.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe that on the FD when they got to their suite..they ordered Wendy's...

Not sure if that is why they say cheeseburger..?
apparently from the bloopers, they toasted cheeseburger with the champagne. But also because they called each other cheeseburger due to their personality - each of them, especially Brad "hammed" things up and were goofy, in an endearing and loving way.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove