SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:29 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Wasn't Ty just messing around with KacieB this very spring????? For the record, he was..
He was?  I don't recall them dating.  
Yep, when Kacie B has gone on the show (Sean) last year she was fooling around with Ty and then when she came back she was back with him(I've seen pics of them out and about in Nashville as late as Feb/March... That's why I lost ALL my respect for Kacie..... she was never interested in Sean to begin with, but did it for the money that production offered her...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:02 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Wasn't Ty just messing around with KacieB this very spring????? For the record, he was..
Yep, when Kacie B has gone on the show (Sean) last year she was fooling around with Ty and then when she came back she was back with him(I've seen pics of them out and about in Nashville as late as Feb/March... That's why I lost ALL my respect for Kacie..... she was never interested in Sean to begin with, but did it for the money that production offered her...
Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, it's just another reason why I don't like the producers of this show putting her on in the first place for fake drama.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Ty sure seems to move on quickly. I was never a big fan as IIRC he cheated on his wife which ended in her divorcing him. I just don't like guys that do that.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Saw Charlie Grogan out shopping yesterday with his girlfriend in the Cool Springs area of Nashville. He's even better looking in person. I wonder if she will accompany him to Sean and Catherine's wedding as she looks to be at least 7 months pregnant now.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 pm

^I think, from looking at her IG, she's due around the second week of February. So I don't know if she will be there or she could even have the baby by then.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Don't know if ENews is a reliable source, but they are reporting Emily Maynard is engaged to boyfriend Tyler Johnson. FWIW
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
Kacie was from Ben's season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 am

Ty is engaged to Elizabeth Kitt (jakes season?).. Since mid October ..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

And they brought her back for Sean's season. Even though they had met already and he had no interest. Absurd.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

Yeah but she dated Ty before(during) going on Sean's season...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Terrible news: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20785437,00.html

I hope Shayne can pull through.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Terrible news: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20785437,00.html

I hope Shayne can pull through.

It is devasting news. It brings back sad memories for me 2 years ago. My step son's daughter had a baby girl and a month later passed away from heart complications she got when being pregnant. Even though the little girl is doing fine, it is still a very hard situation.

I hope Shayne can pull through this ok. Sending prayers to her family.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-02-10-shayne-lamas-coma-loses-baby?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1392063373832821&utm_medium=fnpg-bachelor&utm_source=facebook.com

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky