SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there no Brad Womack thread on this board ?

There never was a Brad Womack thread. Probably because he wasn't on SM, not sure if he is now, nor was there any news on him. He quietly went back to normal life, again.

Really ? I could have sworn I used to read updates on him previously in his own thread.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 pm

umngirl wrote:^Him and his family just moved, they are planning a wedding, and his daughter is turning 1 soon. Jeremy and Megan still hang out with Sean and Catherine.

Thanks for the update.  So, whatever it was that he was dealing with a while back has been resolved, and all is well?

I am glad that they are planning a wedding and are friends with Sean and Catherine.  I liked Jeremy when he was on Deanna's season.  So, it is nice to hear that he has found happiness.  And, both of his children are super cute too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there no Brad Womack thread on this board ?

There never was a Brad Womack thread. Probably because he wasn't on SM, not sure if he is now, nor was there any news on him. He quietly went back to normal life, again.

Really ? I could have sworn I used to read updates on him previously in his own thread.

My mistake. There is one. I'll bring it back up. I organized so much I can't find what I'm looking for half the time. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Him and his family just moved, they are planning a wedding, and his daughter is turning 1 soon. Jeremy and Megan still hang out with Sean and Catherine.

Thanks for the update.  So, whatever it was that he was dealing with a while back has been resolved, and all is well?

I am glad that they are planning a wedding and are friends with Sean and Catherine.  I liked Jeremy when he was on Deanna's season.  So, it is nice to hear that he has found happiness.  And, both of his children are super cute too.

That I don't know. I don't feel comfortable digging in court records.

But yeah, I think the Lowe's are even his daughter's godparents so they are close.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:10 am

Oh i didnt know this.. F2 on Sean's season, Lindsay got engaged about 3 months ago. Was this posted? her wedding will be november 7th, 2015.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 am

^^I found out last month and yeah it was posted. Such a sweet girl, so happy for her. Sean's F4 has 2 are married and 1 is engaged.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 am

^ Ohh ok I figured! I might have known but completely forgot laugh out loud.

I remember the rumors of her that it was her gig to lose for the next 'ette, but she ended up dating her now fiance - so glad it worked out the way it did!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:04 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That was horrible wasn't it!? I didn't know if I should feel sorry for Jake because he was such a jerk, or her for sticking it out with him.

I don't think they are engaged. Maybe she just recently met him because in October it looked like she had a different b/friend.

I was one of the people who supported them as a couple, but when I saw that interview, Fake came across as a controlling psycho!   I know Vienna wasn't perfect either, but he looked like a complete jerk.  no

Yup. Complete control freak. Pathetic. He will have a very hard time redeeming himself in my eyes. Funny, I watch the Biggest Loser and his brother is one of the new trainers and I rather like him.

Jesse is a hottie. We call him new Bob and Jen, new Jillian.. new and improved. Like them both! They are cousins, not brothers.. let's keep that connection as distant as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 am

Okay, I have a "weird" question does anyone know what's up with Selma(from Sean's season)?

She hasn't tweeted since last SUMMER and hasn't posted anything on IG since OCTOBER. (hasn't posted on her public FB in like a year and I am not friends with her on her private FB anymore to see whether she is absent from there too.(last public post was last fall..). I just find it weird, because she used to be constantly on SM. I hope everything is alright.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 am

chloep wrote:Okay, I have a "weird" question does anyone know what's up with Selma(from Sean's season)?

She hasn't tweeted since last SUMMER and hasn't posted anything on IG since OCTOBER. (hasn't posted on her public FB in like a year and I am not friends with her on her private FB anymore to see whether she is absent from there too.(last public post was last fall..). I just find it weird, because she used to be constantly on SM. I hope everything is alright.

Strange. I hate when people disappear like that.

Her sister posted this 3 weeks ago, Jan 2015.

fayalameri
3 weeks ago · Mammoth Mountain
My family, my everything. Like actually my everything it's kinda sad but it sounds cute so it's ok (minus @selmaalameri ) #blowingupinsta

http://instagram.com/p/xqCymIuls1/?modal=true

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 am

^^ Yeah. Especially because she seemed to be super into social media and selfies and publicity and all that..... (and it's not that she just doesn't actively partake anymore(ie. post), she doesn't like or comment on stuff either.
It's like she doesn't have access to her accounts(internet?) anymore.
I know she is going to be one of Lindsay's bridesmaids, so I guess she is okay, but it's still strange.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:19 am

^ Maybe she grew out of it/grew up? After the show ended really, she kept in contact with maybe 1 or 2 girls (Lindsay and Diana) from Sean's season. It seemed that she kind of went on with life rather than stay in the BachBubble.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky