SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:29 pm

The article was updated with a quote from her dad, she isn't in a coma and is in stable condition. That's good to hear! Sorry for her loss, though.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:The article was updated with a quote from her dad, she isn't in a coma and is in stable condition. That's good to hear! Sorry for her loss, though.

Thanks for the update.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 am

Gosh poor Shayne. No one should have to go through this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Kaci B engaged and planning a wedding

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Jeepers wrote:Kaci B engaged and planning a wedding

Good for her!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:05 am

Jeepers wrote:Kaci B engaged and planning a wedding

It was posted in her thread! Congrats to her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Bachelor Star Elizabeth Kitt Marries Bachelorette Star Ty Brown: See Their Wedding Photo

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 1394989505_elizabeth-kitt-g
A fairytale ending in Bachelor Nation! They may not have competed to win one another's hearts on reality TV, but Bachelor star Elizabeth Kitt and Bachelorette star Ty Brown each found their perfect match.Â

The couple married on Saturday, March 15 in a beautiful, rustic ceremony in Kingston Spring, Tennessee.Â

"The ceremony took place yesterday in our barn on our wooded property," the happy couple tells Us Weekly's Jennifer Peros exclusively. "We had just immediate family in attendance. We wrote our own vows, so the ceremony was very intimate and personal."

Kitt appeared on Jake Pavelka's season 14 of the Bachelor and went on to be featured in season 1 of the Bachelor Pad. Brown starred in Ali Fedotowsky's season 6 of the Bachelorette. The duo met at a charity event in Los Angeles and has been dating since January 2013.Â

They got engaged in October 2013. And as for their wedding day, Kitt and Brown couldn't have asked for a better night.Â

"The weather was sunny and warm and perfect," they told Us of the special day. "Afterward we lit a bon fire, and Ty and his backup singer Dustin Miller played well into the night. It really was the perfect day!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/index.php/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-elizabeth-kitt-marries-bachelorette-ty-brown-wedding-photo-2014163

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:25 pm

umngirl wrote:Bachelor Star Elizabeth Kitt Marries Bachelorette Star Ty Brown: See Their Wedding Photo

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 1394989505_elizabeth-kitt-g
A fairytale ending in Bachelor Nation! They may not have competed to win one another's hearts on reality TV, but Bachelor star Elizabeth Kitt and Bachelorette star Ty Brown each found their perfect match.Â

The couple married on Saturday, March 15 in a beautiful, rustic ceremony in Kingston Spring, Tennessee.Â

"The ceremony took place yesterday in our barn on our wooded property," the happy couple tells Us Weekly's Jennifer Peros exclusively. "We had just immediate family in attendance. We wrote our own vows, so the ceremony was very intimate and personal."

Kitt appeared on Jake Pavelka's season 14 of the Bachelor and went on to be featured in season 1 of the Bachelor Pad. Brown starred in Ali Fedotowsky's season 6 of the Bachelorette. The duo met at a charity event in Los Angeles and has been dating since January 2013.Â

They got engaged in October 2013. And as for their wedding day, Kitt and Brown couldn't have asked for a better night.Â

"The weather was sunny and warm and perfect," they told Us of the special day. "Afterward we lit a bon fire, and Ty and his backup singer Dustin Miller played well into the night. It really was the perfect day!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/index.php/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-elizabeth-kitt-marries-bachelorette-ty-brown-wedding-photo-2014163

Good for them!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 pm

So cute! Congrats to the couple!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:17 pm

I really wish I knew how Mary Delgado was doing. She used to tweet every once in a while, but hasn't since 2013.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 pm

That is just so awesome! I'm happy for them!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:07 pm

In the Nursery with The Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas Stagliano

Last week’s final rose on The Bachelor may have seemed a little wilted with Juan Pablo telling his favorite gal that he likes her a lot—sans giant engagement ring. However, some of the best things in life come out of finales gone awry.

Take, for example, today’s featured mom, DeAnna Pappas Stagliano from The Bachelorette. Her happy ending stemmed from meeting other contestants of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, leading to the introduction of her future husband Stephen Stagliano. DeAnna and Stephen welcomed their daughter Addison in February, and they were sweet enough to share her lovely soft gray and pink nursery with us.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Stagliano-Family

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Mommy-Necklace

Personalized Bar Necklace by POSH Mommy

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Gray-and-Pink-Nursery1

Crib by Newport Cottages

Congratulations, DeAnna! You must be over the moon being a new mom and loving your time in Addison’s nursery. What do you think when you walk in each morning?

When I enter the nursery, my eyes are immediately drawn to the crib and the bedding. I simply love the chevron and polka dots—the bedding is perfect! I also love the crib because it has a drawer at the bottom. We need all the extra storage we can get!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Polka-Dot-Crib

Pink and Gray Chevron Crib Bedding by Carousel Designs

Was designing the nursery a couple’s project? Were you both on board with the pink and gray?

I had a specific vision. I knew I wanted the nursery to be simple yet slightly girly. I loved the chevron detail from the beginning, so I knew it had to be in the nursery. At first Stephen was a little hesitant about painting her room gray, but after seeing the bedding and understanding the vision I was going for, he agreed. It’s our favorite room in the house! I have added some eclectic pieces over time, and it has brought the room all together!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Baby-Shoes

Baby Shoes by Stride Rite with Mabel’s Labels

What are some of your favorite nursery accents? 

Two of my favorite pieces are Addison’s banner with her name because it was made by my sister and the mobile, which was made by my sister-in-law. So both of her aunts have added to her nursery! Another one of the best pieces in her room is a picture hanging on the wall that my grandfather made when I was younger—it’s probably thirty years old! It’s titled, “My Priceless Treasures,” and it has my aunts and uncles listed and then all of my cousins. When I nurse Addison in her nursery, she stares at it, and it makes my heart so happy!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Wall-Art

How is everyone adjusting to the nursery and the newest Stagliano?

Our little family is doing amazing! Addison is perfect, and she is such a happy baby! She smiles at us a lot, which I love. She is very calm and so smart too. We keep telling our pediatrician that she is a genius baby! In the morning when I wake her up, I play with her, talk to her and do a baby massage—it’s my favorite time of the day because she’s so active. Plus, she’s awake when Stephen heads out to work, and it’s so special for him when she smiles at her daddy in the morning—it makes his day! I am so in love with this baby and our little family. I couldn’t imagine life any other way now!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 28 Quiet-sign

Link: http://projectnursery.com/2014/03/soft-gray-and-pink-nursery/#
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky