SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 am

This is the caption by JP's dad under the pic of Ashley:
Peter Rosenbaum ‏@nautiprince
@JPs_Brother @ashhebert @JP_Rosenbaum Grab made tripping over the hammock stand, somersaulting over a concrete planter, ending up thus. Fabs

And this is another pic Roy posted of Boo chillaxing on her daddy:
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 A8VlYP2CMAA15rl
Boo loves thanksgiving #dogcoma

How far they've come since the HTD where the whole family looked at JP like he was stupid now and lost his mind basically. rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

Sprite wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
roy rosenbaum ‏@JPs_Brother

@ashhebert scored the winning touchdown in backyard football w/ a diving catch into bushes. Epic. @JP_Rosenbaum pic.twitter.com/0XpzLZuG
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 A8VRWHOCEAEtNND

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum

“@JPs_Brother: @ashhebert scored the winning touchdown in backyard football w/ a diving catch into bushes. pic.twitter.com/SBO7Of3Y” in her pjs!

Love these two but, she better be careful and not get hurt...the wedding is about a week away and we need our cupcakes.

That photo is hilarious!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:18 pm

cute:

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
I'm so bad at keeping secrets from JP about the wedding...I seriously feel like this!!! http://www.hulu.com/watch/16388

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:cute:

I'm so bad at keeping secrets from JP about the wedding...I seriously feel like this!!! http://www.hulu.com/watch/16388

I can so see Ashley being just like this!! giggling
I'm so excited for Ash and JP and can't wait to see it all unfold.
High clap

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 am

Can someone please describe what it is as it won't let me watch because I'm in Canada.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:29 am

Sprite wrote:

Can someone please describe what it is as it won't let me watch because I'm in Canada.

It's this skit about this family planning a surprise birthday party and one of them (a lady) is acting all SUPER excited about every aspect of it and the gal that it's for come into the room and she really starts to get excited and almost blurts out what happens to the point that she smashes a vase on her head to knock herself out so she won't tell!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Wow, I can't believe how thirsty this chick is. I know she's hung out with Ashley and JP a few times when the NYC Bachelor peeps have gotten together, but I don't know why she'd assume that was enough to score her an invite to the wedding. To moan about it on Twitter was so tacky. Also, it's kind of hard to believe Jef was invited independent of Emily. The only time Ashley and JP ever spent time with him was at Cassie and Peter's wedding, right?

@TheOverAnalyst
@jefholm heard you're in the non-invited group to the beautiful couples wedding. There's a small group of us...u should stop by

@jefholm
@TheOverAnalyst Got invited, but unfortunately won't be attending. Very excited for the happy couple.

@TheOverAnalyst
@jefholm crap never understand the rhyme and reason. But totally understand. I think. #illneverknow

@TheOverAnalyst
@jefholm and have to add that I'm so happy for @ashhebert and @JP_Rosenbaum. They are #real #congrats

@TheOverAnalyst
@jefholm @ashhebert @jp_rosenbaum one day. Until then, I admire U both. Sending all my best!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I think Jef was only invited when he was with Emily. I don't think he would ever be invited on his own. And no idea why Jenna thought she would be invited. Those on the list, outside of Sean, are actually friends with them and/or the other married couples of the franchise. Those make sense, neither of these two would have.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 87b72b10 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 86669110 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:19 pm

WHO is this person? Nevermind...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Thomigirl wrote:WHO is this person? Nevermind...
She was the super-crazy chick on Ben's season who wouldn't stop crying and offered to share a tampon with Monica on the first night.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

And this is why my long-standing and woefully lonely position that TPTB may highlight the crazy but don't take steps to actively edit it in for normal contestants doesn't waver!
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Wasn't she only in epi 1 or 2 of ben's season?
She'll really milking her minor appearance on TV for all it's worth, isn't she.
I doubt any epi1 or epi2 outcasts were invited to the wedding.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue