SELECT CONTENT

Banners - Discussion Thread #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #2

Post by AEF Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Thank you Sprite. What a lovely surprise, it looks fantastic.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #2

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Beautiful Banner Sprite!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:01 pm

The film reel is really awesome! I keep looking at it! laugh out loud

Nice job Sprite!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Beautiful Banner!

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Hey guys. I think it is time for another banner. We had discussed doing several different themes...engaged couples, weddings, babies. You know, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes ____ with a baby carriage.

So far I have these couples for recently engaged....Kaitlyn and Shawn, Ali and her boyfriend, Sharleen and Michael, Ashley S and her boyfriend, and of course, Tanner and Jade.

Is there anyone else that people can think of and would like to be included? Just let me know and if you have any pictures of said couples...even better.

Thanks in advance!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Kelly and Hunter?

ETA: Here's a pic of them.

Banners - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 64 11910134_444887342373136_936876442_n
https://instagram.com/kellytravisty

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Not couples but would be awesome to see a banner for Sam Frost and her Final 3 guys Sasha, Richie and Michael even if for a wee minute on the forum maybe their bio pics). Final episode airs Oct 21
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not couples but would be awesome to see a banner for Sam Frost and her Final 3 guys Sasha, Richie and Michael even if for a wee minute on the forum maybe their bio pics). Final episode airs Oct 21

OK. I don't follow that one but I will check it out and do one for them before the engaged couples. That way, if people can remember any more couples they can let me know and then I will do the engagements the week after Thanksgiving (Canada) while I'm on vacation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:20 pm

How about using the same film strip banner, with K&S Tanner and Jade, Sam Frost 'ette Aussie and her F3 guys (we're sure they are the F3 from s/caps right?) Maybe AAL can get the pics for those.

Then after Sam's FRC, we can switch out the F3 guys, add Sam and her F1 with the other engagements using the same film strip to make it easier? Sprite, You mean Sharleen and Andy ?

Next month we can start including Ben, and other shows that are airing or will air soon. Just a thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How about using the same film strip banner, with K&S Tanner and Jade, Sam Frost 'ette Aussie and her F3 guys (we're sure they are the F3 from s/caps right?) Maybe AAL can get the pics for those.

Then after Sam's FRC, we can switch out the F3 guys, add Sam and her F1 with the other engagements using the same film strip to make it easier? Sprite, You mean Sharleen and Andy ?

Next month we can start including Ben, and other shows that are airing or will air soon. Just a thought.

I need to see some photos from Sam's season and then I will get an idea of which way to go. I can then add her to the engaged couples on the next one.

I'd still like to do the separate wedding and baby banner before we start adding Ben. I figure about 2 weeks per banner and we will be about half way into November. Plenty of time for the new season. And maybe even have some time for a crazy Elan banner!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Sounds like a plan to me Sprite. I just didn't want to add more work for you.

AAL - can you choose the pics and send them to Sprite?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm

No problem GA. It will probably get them all done while I'm on my staycation and then just pop them out as need be...particularly if the weather is as miserable as it is today.

Off now to score the Survivor pool that I run. I promised the results by the end of the weekend.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Banners - Discussion Thread #2

+100
Nonina430
casjacknick
GuardianAngel
colie079
rc49ers