SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 29 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by emusha Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 pm

HEY guys! Smiley I'm being sucked back in to the fold this season but ....can't really complain -- I'm in good company ;) I was wondering where all the lovely posters went given the loud crickets @ FORT laugh out loud

Thanks for this board Love_Me & San it's way more awesome/flexible than FORT!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 pm

emusha wrote:HEY guys! Smiley I'm being sucked back in to the fold this season but ....can't really complain -- I'm in good company ;) I was wondering where all the lovely posters went given the loud crickets @ FORT laugh out loud

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 687187126 emusha! I am so glad you joined here. Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 1387363171
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

cupcakes wrote:Maybe in reality this shot is when he doesn't get a rose and is leaving, but they make it look like he leaves on his own in the previews

Did Mickey give an interview to Extra TV about leaving on his own? RS said he and Blake were eliminated at the RC. I am so confused now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Maybe in reality this shot is when he doesn't get a rose and is leaving, but they make it look like he leaves on his own in the previews

Did Mickey give an interview to Extra TV about leaving on his own? RS said he and Blake were eliminated at the RC. I am so confused now.

I just read that. I'm behind on the threads, but I guess he does leave. :Nod:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I'm confused too. But I think for those who watched the Extra clip said that they announced that Mickey leaves on his own? By the posts, I was getting the impression Mickey did an interview about it? I'm not sure, I'm hoping the video is available soon.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

emusha wrote:HEY guys! Smiley I'm being sucked back in to the fold this season but ....can't really complain -- I'm in good company ;) I was wondering where all the lovely posters went given the loud crickets @ FORT laugh out loud

Welcome emusha!! :hihi: It's so good to see you here!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Are there any SCs for episode 6 which show the guy kissing her in the elevator (from the episode preview ? )
I'm curious as to who made his move there lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:Are there any SCs for episode 6 which show the guy kissing her in the elevator (from the episode preview ? )

I get the feeling that it's Ames. Maybe it's what I need to see to understand how he makes it to F4 without even a kiss! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:Are there any SCs for episode 6 which show the guy kissing her in the elevator (from the episode preview ? )
LOL the wording of it was so bad. Or maybe it's just my mind wandering to other places.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

bambam64 wrote:

I get the feeling that it's Ames. Maybe it's what I need to see to understand how he makes it to F4 without even a kiss! haha

Sure - me too. He and Dino are the only ones right now and we know the Dino gets his on his second 1 on 1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Madison would have been eliminated in the episode where she left, perhaps the producers prepped Mickey, made a few observations and suggestions, and suggested he could leave rather than be eliminated. I wonder who initiates that hmmm Besides, it enhances the story line.

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Are these the nurses in the background? lol

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 20645687
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 29 17686236
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers