SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat May 04, 2024 8:21 pm

Quickies…..

Kaits birthday weekend in ca .. Sydney is there .. Kait is no longer blond .. she is now brunette

The guys are at Teton Ridge for some horse thing

Mitchell has a familypic posted from last fall .. all .. brothers . SILs are brunettes laugh out loud

All from IG stories and IG posts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue May 07, 2024 12:24 pm

For the finale .. the scenes of going to the farmer .. the ladies in the car .. Sydney looks so tentative and Kait looks pretty sure of herself and happy .. the same as they approach Mitchell .. tentative and sure .. or is Kaits happy face when hugging him after the fact .. and that BUT that we don’t see him say…..

I know this may sound odd .. and I am not quite sure how to approach it and mean no disrespect at all .. but what we saw of Kaits HT date and on the beach and him not shown kissing her may well have to do with his very strong Christian beliefs .. if he has very strong feelings for Sydney he may consider kissing Kait as sinful/lustful and thus the odd PDA between them

Just my thoughts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass 😎
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 pm

If you have Instagram Mitchell has posted a story of him singing. Kinda funny

If someone can grab it to post would be appreciated I can’t

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mitchkolo/3362813621699890245?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=ZmJnamZ6c2dpMXU0

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 07, 2024 9:48 pm

@Jeepers you posted it perfectly. Smiley

The snake creeped me out! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 08, 2024 6:18 pm

Jeepers wrote:For the finale .. the scenes of going to the farmer .. the ladies in the car .. Sydney looks so tentative and Kait looks pretty sure of herself and happy .. the same as they approach Mitchell .. tentative and sure .. or is Kaits happy face when hugging him after the fact .. and that BUT that we don’t see him say…..

I know this may sound odd .. and I am not quite sure how to approach it and mean no disrespect at all .. but what we saw of Kaits HT date and on the beach and him not shown kissing her may well have to do with his very strong Christian beliefs .. if he has very strong feelings for Sydney he may consider kissing Kait as sinful/lustful and thus the odd PDA between them

Just my thoughts

A bit of grace and a bit of badass 😎

Yeah, I keep wondering, are they trying to throw us off by showing what looks bad for Sydney, or are they throwing us off because the chemistry doesn't look to be there with Kait?

I agree that we don't actually see Mitchell say "but" with Sydney, but we do see him say "Getting to know you has been such a joy" and it's definitely to Sydney. The "but, um" comes right after that. Are you saying the editors could have spliced that together? I thought it sounded like it fit together really smoothly. The tone of his voice sounded the same. But I don't always have the best ear for that kind of thing. I'd love to be wrong! Or, he could be doing one of those misleading "buts." Like, "but I don't want to continue splitting my time between multiple women." Or "but I feel like I've known you forever."

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 09, 2024 2:23 am

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

There are so many hints in the edit that say Mitchell’s choice is definitely Sydney and i think the editing in the preview is definitely set up to make the general audience think that it will be a shocking choice

With Sydney and Kait being such close friends reminds me of Kaity and Gabby of the Bachelor .. many of the gals seem to become very close as friends .. especially living in close quarters for an extended period .. btw Mitchell picked up the gals as they arrived in Nashville from CA laugh out loud

One thing that is important to Mitchell is communication .. he has mentioned it several times .. his best communication thru out the show has been with Sydney .. they also have the story arc that shows that they have something to overcome  as well

Hope they are all safe living in tornado alley lately 

Oo and Mitchell is a guest bartender in the club for the party tonight in Nashville

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

There are so many hints in the edit that say Mitchell’s choice is definitely Sydney and i think the editing in the preview is definitely set up to make the general audience think that it will be a shocking choice

With Sydney and Kait being such close friends reminds me of Kaity and Gabby of the Bachelor .. many of the gals seem to become very close as friends .. especially living in close quarters for an extended period .. btw Mitchell picked up the gals as they arrived in Nashville from CA laugh out loud

One thing that is important to Mitchell is communication .. he has mentioned it several times .. his best communication thru out the show has been with Sydney .. they also have the story arc that shows that they have something to overcome  as well

Hope they are all safe living in tornado alley lately 

Oo and Mitchell is a guest bartender in the club for the party tonight in Nashville

Boy, that event in Nashville sounds like a blast! It would be probably close to a 6 hour drive, but I would have considered it if we weren't short-handed at work this week.

I don't usually post live, but I will try to remember to do that tonight!!!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 09, 2024 2:29 pm

Please do!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 pm

And then there is this…..from Sydney’s Tic Toc laugh out loud 

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Img_0312

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:02 pm

It's time! Who is watching with me? Hugesmile

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:08 pm

It looks like Brandon is up first.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

The first one to talk to Brandon is Grace.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq