SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu May 02, 2024 11:28 pm

I found Mitch’s date with Kait somewhat odd on several levels for some reasons .. some of his responses were off .. their time on the beach should have shown a kiss if it happened .. she sure was working it to get one .. the date seemed to be the shortest of all of them .. body language at the table was off .. can’t really put my finger on exactly IT .. just oddness
.. no chat with her mom shown either .. Still think he may choose her .. BUT MAYBE NOT 🥰

Nathan .. you can see and feel the luv bug vibe with Taylor 🥰

Brendan .. he was nervous .. was nice to see that side of Emerson .. wasn’t liken her so much but changed my mind about her .. very small town gal

Ty .. likes Megan .. go great together .. but…..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri May 03, 2024 2:54 am

Just a couple quirks laugh out loud .. I noticed that Mitchell has given Sydney flowers twice now 🤪

She is a bit of a tomboy .. but boy does she clean up nicely .. just remembering her walking up to him for the their quickie date night 1

He definitely made a point of kissing her on her HT date .. behind the hat

Gosh .. he invited her dad to Tennessee to go hunting .. that’s a biggy
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 03, 2024 9:32 am

If anyone lives anywhere near Nashville, Brandon's Grace posted this:
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Fwaw_210

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 pm

It was an interesting episode and I think it may have made a difference for 2 of the farmers.

Nathan: I really enjoyed this one. He saw Taylor where she works and met some of her co-workers/friends. I live in the Dallas area so was interested to see where Taylor works. It's in the far North Dallas area. They met her parents nearby at a restaurant in Addison where Love Field is (one of the local airports). Fyi, I searched her parents names and it turns out he's a Chiroprator and the practice is in Warrensburg, MO. Source I thought it went really well for Nathan meeting Taylor's parents. I liked that her mom commented on how they are together. It feels like Nathan's all in, especially when her dad asked if he'd ever had feelings with anyone else like he has with Taylor.  Even though he's trying to make it seem like it's a tough choice, it felt like they're already a couple and it's just a matter of when she'll move to Florida.

Mitchell: I'm still having trouble with his f2 but right now it seems like Sydney might be his choice. Kait was his mom's pick which may be why his sent Kiana home but I'm just not sure that there's any chemistry there. He's kind of a tough read, flowers aside. laugh out loud

Brandon: I was a little surprised that Emerson's family still lives on a farm but it impressed me, and Brandon. It makes me wonder why she was a late addition. She's way more relaxed with her family and nice to see her in her element. Brandon was also more relaxed with her family and did well answering questions. I could see him picking her as of now.

Ty: Another familiar place for me! I love Franklin, TN and lived in the next city to it (they're both suburbs of Nashville). I really like Megan's mom and brothers. It was interesting that she's always wanted to live on a farm. If there are true feelings between them, she could be the perfect choice. I wonder if Ty is as much against having more children as he's saying. Maybe it's more producers trying for doubt and could include getting her mom nervous about it? It sounds like Megan is fine with talking it through as the relationship moves forward. He had to know that picking women in this age group that they very well could want kids of their own. Melody said that if she wants them it will happen which isn't a mature way of handling it in a relationship, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 03, 2024 3:12 pm

@albean99, are Ty and Brandon the two farmers you think were impacted by the visits shown last night? I think their decisions were made after these visits.

I no longer think Allye has a chance. Nathan is too smitten with Taylor. No way he can turn his back on that.

It could still go either way with Mitchell, but after "Flower Gate," I'm leaning towards Sydney. Plus, when he talks about how nurturing Kait is, it's like he's talking about picking a cow for his farm. Is he looking for a woman to have babies, or is he looking for his partner?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 03, 2024 4:23 pm

Yes, @Buckeye_Fan, although I'm starting to wonder if Megan was more of a frontrunner than they showed. Ty knew she wants to be on a farm, his daughter was really taken with her, and you could tell that he was very attracted to Megan with his complement on how she was dressed that day. I believe if he was edging towards Melody, her comments could have turned him off.

As far as Brandon, I'm not sure he'd have kept Emily if Joy hadn't left but I do think she had a chance before he saw Emerson on her family's farm. That seems to have put her over the top.

They're trying to make us think something unexpected happens. The only thing that would surprise me is if Nathan were to pic Allye (not happening though) or Kiana comes back.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri May 03, 2024 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 03, 2024 4:44 pm

I think Ty may not choose anyone .. for some reason I recall a couple months ago that there was some controversy regarding him involving a couple of the gals on his farm .. maybe regarding him not really wanting a wife .. but more of a companion to travel with him when he competes .. not sure if that was it

Rethinking  Mitchell .. I think he was a bit smitten with Sydney day 1 .. rewatching their time together he REALLY liked her and loved what she liked to do and could do ..  very fitting to his lifestyle .. told her she was beautiful (which she is) twice on night 1 .. he was most comfortable with her .. the way he kissed her (whew) .. gave her flowers twice .. she really makes him smile ALOT etc…..

My gut tells me that it must have been pretty obvious and that editing had to show an interest in a Second Lady .. thus the sudden switch to Kait and his mothers comment was the key .. so he had to be shown that he at least tried .. but didn’t succeed as per the edit we were shown last night .. also .. Sydney is the only gal shown on his new Tic Toc account 🤭

Nathan is a sweetie .. he REALLY likes Taylor .. loved his responses to her family .. especially about her moving to FL .. they both just light up when they are together .. and he is falling in love 🥰😍

Brandon is a mystery laugh out loud .. just not sure which way he is going to go.. I suspect towards Grace

I LOVE that this show doesn’t expect or demand engagements at the end 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 03, 2024 7:18 pm

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Ty walks away alone, @Jeepers. This is the first time for a while that I think he may pick someone. The only one I'm sure of is Nathan. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 4256136633

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 03, 2024 11:27 pm

Well .. if nothing else .. all the gals++ are good friends and party together according to their SM laugh out loud  maybe they left the guys in the dust laugh out loud

Can’t wait for the reunion show

It still remains a mystery why we didn’t see more of Kait and Grace to really see their interaction with their guys
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm

Latest rumor about Nathan being the one with the shocking twist

https://tinyurl.com/ycy85t2n

I don’t believe it
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat May 04, 2024 4:09 pm

interesting theory...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 04, 2024 4:23 pm

Here's the episode 12 recap. Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Final Moments Before the Final Choice in Episode 12

I just don't see Nathan not picking Taylor because he's not an actor and he seemed smitten by her and has been for a while. I could possibly see Mitchell wanting to talk to Kiana and asking to date her. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq