SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 69 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

IrishGal wrote:Personally, if I go to read somewhere and I have to sign up to do so, I usually blow it off.  Too much bother and I worry about getting junk mail.  So I think it does discourage people.

IA and I do the same thing - blow it off.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 69 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:36 pm

10,000 users didn't blow it off. Just saying.  bestbud! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Would it be possible this season or even the next to have a SLEUTHING ONLY thread (overall and for the remaining episodes)?

We have no spoilers, no sleuthing, even fan threads... I dont mind people being fans and think (as per the name of this forum! it is a key element of this place.

But I'd love a place where we can JUST SLEUTH facts, SCs, etc... without putting a fan (or "disliker" - I hate the word hater giggling ) spin or assumptions on.

A place where each element can be discussed based on facts...or RS info for example, with how certain or not the info is, i.e. trying to prove or disprove them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm

sophienette wrote:Would it be possible this season or even the next to have a SLEUTHING ONLY thread (overall and for the remaining episodes)?

We have no spoilers, no sleuthing, even fan threads... I dont mind people being fans and think (as per the name of this forum! it is a key element of this place.

But I'd love a place where we can JUST SLEUTH facts, SCs, etc... without putting a fan (or "disliker" - I hate the word hater giggling ) spin or assumptions on.

A place where each element can be discussed based on facts...or RS info for example, with how certain or not the info is, i.e. trying to prove or disprove them.

I'm not sure what you're asking for. There is a Bachelorette 10 Sleuthing and Spoilers that is just for sleuthing any information, facts or not.

There is a The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*- which was created so we can look back at just the facts as we go along. There are topics for each episode that is for sleuthing and discussion.

There is a Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #2 that's on it's second thread with a lot of discussion going on.

The reason there isn't one thread is because then you have a mish mash of s/caps and other info that just gets lost. People sleuthing s/caps don't want other discussions non related to s/caps in that topic. It gets too confusing when there are too many different conversations going on in one thread.

RS will never get his own thread on this forum, as long as I'm around.

If I'm not understanding what you mean, please clarify further. If anyone else can add their thoughts, I welcome them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks for replying so fast! I just want a place where "speculation" isnt based on favourites Smiley

But you are right there is a lot.

I will use the The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*" (and 1-2-3 and F2 versions) Smiley

ETA: I guess I wish the "The Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis - *Spoilers & Speculation*" thread had more SC sleuthing and less speculation on splicing, editing, speculations about the reasons such and such did what...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 pm

A notice to all guests.

If you PM the Admin username, or myself, please note that I cannot reply to your PM because you are a guest account.

I do however reply to your email address if you provide it. Therefore check your email account for responses. If you do not provide your email account, there is no way for me to reply to your PM.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Save Post In Progress

This has now been implemented and tested.

If you start a post, and for some reason want to go back to another page within that topic, or go to another topic all together, when you come back to the post you started it will still be there in the reply box.

Start a post in thread A, click view new posts, read thread B, click new posts again, go to the last page in the topic you started to post, it should still be there.

Or start a post, you were going to bring a post from somewhere else, lost the post, or got sidetracked, go find what you were looking for, go back to the last page of the thread where you started to post, it should still be there.

You can also use the back button.

If you File - Exit - in your brower, upon re logging on, go back to the last page where you started to post, it should still be there.

If you click the X to close your browser, it doesn't look like it works.

Feel free to try it out in the Testing Thread. Let me know if you have any questions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks GA!  I did lose my draft post when I tested a link but used the back button and found it again.  I will see if the other works out for me too.  Smiley 
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

We have outlined in  Rules and Guidelines the proper way to post when quoting or copy and pasting articles Tweets Facebook Pics etc. Please read it in full. If you are not familar and consider yourself computer illiterate, try testing in the
Testing Thread

It may be much easier then you think.

We must commence posting in the proper manner. When quoting or posting a picture from IG or Twitter etc, the source must be disclosed. When quoting from outside the forum or from another poster, you must use quotes.

This is not new to computing, it is a standard practise for various legal reasons. Also, often times a picture is posted without the source or where it came from, leaving the reader questioning it. When quoting someone, you must use quotes. It's confusing to try and figure out who said what.

There are step by step guidelines or you can ask away anytime in the  

Need Help?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Guests: If you're having issues logging on or can't remember your username, when you Private Message the Admin, you are a Guest. PM's do not have the capability of replying to guests. The Private Message will contain your email address that you originally registered with.

Please include a current email address in your Private Message. When I reply, it automatically is sent to the email address originally on file. If you can't remember that address, or you do not have access to it, you will obviously not see my reply.

Alternatively you can email bachbachelorettefans@gmail.com from your current email address.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 am

I am not sure where to post this opinion, as we don't have a general opinion thread of the bachelorette, but this is my opinion.

Moved the post to

Andi Dorfman Discussion
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 pm

I just noticed this post, Pepper and I apologize for not noticing it sooner. 
It reads to me to be "opinion".  
Things heat up during the end of season, as we all know. 
I am going to delete the above post just in case it should rock any of the unspoiled, as it has been moved to the more appropriate thread. Thank you! And apologies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47