SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 68 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 11, 2014 7:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
It seems to be fixed now! Thank you GA for whatever you did. I can now click the little x in the top right hand corner if I want to delete a post and the options under the type box of a post now includes Delete this post.  :yes: yes 

Great! If anyone see's a problem please let me know here.

I'm not sure what happened, it seems to have disappeared when I added the code to move "watch this topic"

I'm glad it's fixed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 68 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 pm

I have reduced the allowable size of pics in order for the pages to load quicker. If the pics are larger than 800x 600 it will automatically reduce the size. You will see "click to enlarge this pic" if it has been auto resized. I've tested it, and it appears to be still a good viewable size. The pages load much quicker.

Let me know if anyone notices anything out of the ordinary.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:38 pm

You will notice there is a new Category in the About this site called Computing Etiquett.

The purpose is to have a resource area of the proper way to post especially when it comes to copying from articles, IG Twitter and a variety of other means. There will be more topics added gradually, therefore I ask that everyone take a few minutes to read them and familiarize yourselves, as we go along.

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to research and bring this to us. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:02 am

Sorry i wasn't here for a long time, i just wanted to know where's Love_Me ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

bilolo wrote:Sorry i wasn't here for a long time, i just wanted to know where's Love_Me ?

Love_Me hasn't signed on since August 2013. Unfortunately we do not know where she is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bilolo wrote:Sorry i wasn't here for a long time, i just wanted to know where's Love_Me ?

Love_Me hasn't signed on since August 2013. Unfortunately we do not know where she is.
Oh no i hope she fine, no one here know if she's ok, too bad ? :tissuebox 
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am

bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I used to talk to her all the time in PM's as we were bonded by our both being admins for the site. Since August though I have not heard from her. I really hope all is well with her and she just decided to move on from the franchise.  Praying 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I used to talk to her all the time in PM's as we were bonded by our both being admins for the site. Since August though I have not heard from her. I really hope all is well with her and she just decided to move on from the franchise.  Praying 
I hope so too but it's very weird though, if she decided to move on, she would left a message to you or everybody but i don't know i just hope she's fine and all is ok and as you said she moved on from this show. Praying 
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:46 pm

I know we have talked about this before GA, but after reading those stupid Reader's Emails Column of Steve, I really think the section for the current season should be private...
I find it quite annoying that people email Steve the posts that were written here on this board... There are ALWAYS these type of posts:.... "haha, look at these pathetic people on that message board..." They just copy-paste a bunch of stuff.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:45 pm

chloep wrote:I know we have talked about this before GA, but after reading those stupid Reader's Emails Column of Steve, I really think the section for the current season should be private...
I find it quite annoying that people email Steve the posts that were written here on this board... There are ALWAYS these type of posts:.... "haha, look at these pathetic people on that message board..." They just copy-paste a bunch of stuff.

I understand your frustration. We have been dealing with the name calling for 5+ years and it is the main reason the forum has decided to never post his website link and he will never have his own thread. He has no problem name calling the very same people who send him his info. I don't understand that, but it's not for me to judge.

With that said, there are thousands of users that have registered on this fourm than have never come back, haven't logged back on in 2 -3 yrs or registered and never verified their email accounts. I am slowly deleting and sorting them out.

If we set the section to private, it doesn't stop a guest from registering in order to be able to view the site. Therefore it doesn't make sense to have more users register simply to lurk or may not come back after this season.

All guests are encouraged to join and participate in the conversations. The more opinions, the better the board.

RS will never give credit where it's due, even though it is in our rules that we give him credit, he will never stop the name calling of message boards or anyone else. There are some users who are the hand that feeds him.

He is free to join himself, I'm sure has, and is. Whether he's a guest or not, or uses a female username, he'll keep visiting to keep tabs on us in order to generate more income for himself followed by the name calling, just to twist the knife further.

I hope everyone understands, the setting of a forum to private does not in any way stop anyone from viewing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Personally, if I go to read somewhere and I have to sign up to do so, I usually blow it off. Too much bother and I worry about getting junk mail. So I think it does discourage people.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47