SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 36 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 pm

I lost some pm's that were sent to me weeks ago. Someone asked me if we planned on having a Non-Spoiled Forum to discuss Sean's season in.

I do plan on making a Non-Spoiled Forum for those members who want to watch the season that way. :yes:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 36 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 am

**Update**
Maintenance on Forumotion's servers will be performed tomorrow (Thursday). This is the server our site is run on. Just wanted to let everyone know the site might be slow while they perform these important updates.

Dear Members,

To ensure a better stability and improve the reaction time on your forums, our DataCenter will conduct a maintenance on Forumotion servers with a change of the network equipment and an optimization to make our servers more powerful than ever !

This replacement will be conducted on Thursday 12/06/2012. During the maintenance, some liaison cuts with forums or founder tools can be noticed, or even some decelerations or maintenance pages provoked by the rebooting of servers, may happen. And this, independently of our will.

Don't worry, this operation is absolutely normal and will be conducted under the entire control of our teams.
You don't risk any loss of data and everything will be in order immediately after restarting all servers (with better performance).

Thank you for your understanding, we apologize in advance for the possible inconvenience.

A ForuMotion Important Announcement
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Better late then never, but we do have Holiday and Christmas smileys that were added to our collection last year. Some are new that we added recently.

Those smileys are located in the Misc. Group.

:HappyHolidays: :MerryChristmas :dancingsantada :santakisses :toofunny: :Holiday
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

I am sitting here on my sofa, feeling sorry for myself with a nasty cold. And I come here, and all I want to do is give Love_Me and San a big big hug. Thank you ladies for keeping this board going through thick and thin (and worse!). I am thankful you guys never gave up on us Smiley

bowdown :claphands :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 pm

sophienette wrote:I am sitting here on my sofa, feeling sorry for myself with a nasty cold. And I come here, and all I want to do is give Love_Me and San a big big hug. Thank you ladies for keeping this board going through thick and thin (and worse!). I am thankful you guys never gave up on us Smiley

I hope you feel better soon Sophie!!! Awe....thanks for being so sweet and for the compliment! bestbud! PINKHEART
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 am

sophienette wrote:I am sitting here on my sofa, feeling sorry for myself with a nasty cold. And I come here, and all I want to do is give Love_Me and San a big big hug. Thank you ladies for keeping this board going through thick and thin (and worse!). I am thankful you guys never gave up on us Smiley

Sophie, you are so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much for your love and support. We really appreciate it.

kisses sweet kiss ILOVEU :iloveyou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

I am really excited about our site's new domain name! It is now https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/!

Thanks so much San! :Woah-hoo:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

liking the new name myself. You guys are doing a great job. kudos!! Is it just me or does the changes include not being able to see the tweets at the bottom of the page anymore?!,

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Do I need to change all the links on my site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm

julychild wrote:liking the new name myself. You guys are doing a great job. kudos!! Is it just me or does the changes include not being able to see the tweets at the bottom of the page anymore?!,

Thanks so much! bestbud!

The Tweets should still show up on the Portal page. Let me check that out.

sophienette wrote:Do I need to change all the links on my site?

The good news is all the links you have bookmarked to our site will still work! High clap
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 pm

YAY!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Yay, I love it!! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47