SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

Does the Bachelorette or Bachelor have any interactions with the guys or ladies during those "travel days"?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by eightfifteen Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 am

No, I don't think so. They travel on different flights. I think the lead arrives earlier to do location shoots of them walking around.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am

poohbear wrote:Does the Bachelorette or Bachelor have any interactions with the guys or ladies during those "travel days"?

No, the lead travels separately form the contestants with a producer handler. They don't have any interaction except for on dates or RC's. They get extra interaction while dates are being setup and when they are traveling to different portions of the dates they are on that might not be on film or ever be seen by us. Like Ali getting special time with Roberto in the caves in Iceland or someone getting extra time in limo on the way to a date. Trista getting extra time with Ryan on their LCD date. Stuff like that.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 am

I wouldn't take @TheFinalRose tweets seriously. I think it's just a fan having fun with that account and Millsy plays along.

I was just about to post about this. This twitter account was started by a fan and the producers joke around with them.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 am

eightfifteen wrote:I wouldn't take @TheFinalRose tweets seriously. I think it's just a fan having fun with that account and Millsy plays along.

Since it looks like they were still in Charlotte this afternoon, I guess they're taking 2 days travel between locations just like last season, so the first 1-on-1 in Bermuda will probably be the 26th. Airport searches should be on tomorrow! Hugesmile 3/25 BDA arrivals

Thanks!! I didn't know that. Embarressed!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 am

These tweets may just be their 'warped' sense of humor. What ever came of the 'little alligator' tweet from Ben's season? Did that ever make sense to anyone here?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 am

skitts wrote:These tweets may just be their 'warped' sense of humor. What ever came of the 'little alligator' tweet from Ben's season? Did that ever make sense to anyone here?

Chasing a white rabbit down a hole like a lot of things on or connected to this show - (ref. from Alice in Wonderland)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
10 years ago today, #Bachelor premiered on ABC. And the rest is history. Happy 10th Anniversary #Bachelornation
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 am

Bloomers wrote:
skitts wrote:These tweets may just be their 'warped' sense of humor. What ever came of the 'little alligator' tweet from Ben's season? Did that ever make sense to anyone here?

Chasing a white rabbit down a hole like a lot of things on or connected to this show - (ref. from Alice in Wonderland)

:yes: I do not want to venture down that hole again! deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 am

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Black Keys @ Bojangles coliseum. Who's w me Charlotte. Thx @trevordurham

Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
Thanks to Black Keys & @trevordurham what a show tonight here in Charlotte

Chris Harrison@chrisbharrison
Black Keys not part of the #Bachelorette just a big fan myself @EmilyMaynard is doing amazing. She's such a rock star
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I wouldn't take @TheFinalRose tweets seriously. I think it's just a fan having fun with that account and Millsy plays along.

Since it looks like they were still in Charlotte this afternoon, I guess they're taking 2 days travel between locations just like last season, so the first 1-on-1 in Bermuda will probably be the 26th. Airport searches should be on tomorrow! Hugesmile 3/25 BDA arrivals

Doubtful taking 2 days to travel for a 2 1/2 hour direct flight between Charlotte and Bermuda .. Very possible to travel in am and have afternoon/pm date...

RC tonite ??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

About an hour ago:

shelbyrollins‏@shelbyrollins
Landed in the ATL on my way home from #AriseDurham and I totally saw Emily the next Bachelorette in line at the bathroom. Ha.

@KaylaDGay girl no. But she was with her daughter and these teenage girls screamed for like 5 min straight while they peed. Smh.

@katelynhamby girl she walked right past me. Lol!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna