SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

I saw only one show where she gave the couple everything on their list, but it didnt' involve taking down any walls or creating a bathroom in the basement.

As the the furniture being donated - I dont' think so, she's actually had some pieces custom made for the home (the harvest table comes to mind, along with some couches/chairs). She has referenced her furniture budget on a show or two. although I assume she's getting it at a lower cost in return for product placement...... reminds me of all the Vim scenes we've seen.

and I almost always love the final product - is a fantastic at what she does, but I'd rather have a $100 tub faucet and a regular tub if it meant I could get my porch insulated.

Last edited by anders on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by shoepie Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

$100 for a tub faucet? Maybe in 1955! Suspect
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:43 pm

i think you missed my point.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 pm

anders wrote:i think you missed my point.

I got your point. I was being silly. Totally agree with you. 👋
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

cool beans....

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Jilly beans popping up on one of my favorite show???? Damn did she say when I want to record if I am not home to watch that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:26 pm

jojo47 wrote:Jillian tweeted today that she'll be on Love It or List It Vancouver.

She has done so well for herself!!

Congrats Jilly! High clap

I've watched some eps of that show and really like it.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 pm

This may be a different Canadian version. I hope not.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/jillian-harris-worries-bachelorette-emily-maynard-wont-pick-jef-holm-nice-guys-finish-last

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Why? Is Sean not a 'nice guy'? Seems he's nicer than Ed and I haven't even been watching this time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 pm

atem wrote:Why? Is Sean not a 'nice guy'? Seems he's nicer than Ed and I haven't even been watching this time.
She wasn't describing him as "nice" in comparison to Sean, whom she also likes. She just said in her blog this week that although she liked Jef, he was giving her a "nice guys finish last" vibe, so she doesn't think he'll win. IIRC, her pick is Arie right now.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Archer23 wrote:
atem wrote:Why? Is Sean not a 'nice guy'? Seems he's nicer than Ed and I haven't even been watching this time.
She wasn't describing him as "nice" in comparison to Sean, whom she also likes. She just said in her blog this week that although she liked Jef, he was giving her a "nice guys finish last" vibe, so she doesn't think he'll win. IIRC, her pick is Arie right now.

To me, if the show is making it out to be Arie, it's not him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu