SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:14 pm

luvstx wrote:I think Devin had the best date. Was it really first?  And they gave him the most air time by a long shot

I went back to our filming schedule updated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it seems that Devin had the last date. So he must have been going crazy waiting and wondering what she was doing. Lots of time for production to play with his insecurities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:20 am

I felt that the Big Island was the real star of the show last night. It was one of those episodes that makes me want to pack my bags. Jenn looked lovely in her island wear.

There weren't too many things that stood out to me otherwise. I felt for Devin not getting enough validation from Jenn (although if he focused on the quality of their interactions, I think he'd feel better about it.) I noted that Marcus used the "L" word with her, and vice-versa, which made me raise an eyebrow. They look good with each other, but there are just too many red flags with him.

MTA looks like it will be wild. laugh out loud Sprite, that does look like the same waterfall. Lucky you! I noted that it had three distinct sections last night.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:32 am

Last comes Marcus for a date where they go watch the manta rays. That is so cool. I would love to do that. They make out on the boat and she admits they have a lot of chemistry. She keeps saying he is stable and makes her feel at peace. Oh Jenn.

The night portion of the date is at a tree house. That looks like fun as well. Jenn is saying she is in love with Marcus and it would be a disservice if she didn't tell him. She wants him to share his feelings since she sees him at the end. Oh my. He on the other hand is not there and is having a hard time communicating clearly. He is giving me a headache. Poor Jenn. He is waving the red flags and she still tells him she is in love with him. So awkward and sad...for Jenn and Devin. Meanwhile, Marcus is crying and still can't say it and keeps saying he is trying.

STOP. Just STOP. If you have to try so hard, you are not in love her and won't ever be!!!

She still invites him to the FS. OMG. I wonder what Devin is thinking watching this? No wonder none of her relationships have worked out. It's like she is drawn to the unavailable guys. She looks so sad at the end of this date. It's depressing to watch. Know your worth girl. Know your worth!

Poor Devin is spiraling. He is all in his head and talks with Jesse. He keeps giving and giving and  is getting nothing back. Wait till you see this episode. He needs some therapy. So does she. Off he goes to talk to Jenn....

Till tomorrow. Devin can't go on. Jenn is crying. Is this it? ... Of course not.

MTA...Actually looks good. Jenn telling off Sam...I have to watch for that alone.

Finale...Jenn's brother asks her how long is she willing to wait? ... I am assuming for Marcus, because he mentions her history with men who are emotionally unavailable. Then she says she thought she knew how this was going to go, but she woke up with a different point of view and nobody should have to wait for someone to love them. (Kind of like she is keeping Devin hanging?) She is going to someone's room. My money is on Devin's.

No Bachelorette has ever ended her journey like this. Let's see if this lives up to the hype.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for checking on the order of filming as I was surprised last night when Devin was shown first. You are probably right that he was stewing all week but his date should have given him some comfort. But it's hard not to have your love reciprocated.

I also noted that Devin had the best actual fantasy suite (Johnathon's looked they were camping!) and had the most upscale date. The manta rays were cool but it wasn't like they were on a luxury yacht!

It will be interesting to see how the MTPs and LCDs go. And I"m wondering just how awful the backlash on Marcus will be post-show as I doubt we will hear many details on camera for the brother.

Devin's edit is definitely the story arc we've seen often. I don't think he will be the sloppy seconds. He's been her guy for a while in my opinion.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:16 am

After the shock of seeing Jenn tell Marcus that she was in love with him (the words you don't want to hear if you're the one she picked who she didn't say that to), I think I can see how it happened even if she seemed to be chasing Marcus. I've heard that Jenn has had therapy but she certainly drifted back into pursuing the unavailable guys with Sam M and Marcus. I guess what we shouldn't forget is that she & Devin always seemed to have chemistry and a connection apart from that. It seems like we'll see Jenn propose to Devin because she wants him to know that she truly does love and want him.

I'm looking forward to seeing the MTA even if it's usually one of my least favorite episodes along with the WTA. Seeing Jenn tell Sam M off will be satisfying. I'm also curious to see how he thinks he can redeem himself after his villain edit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:58 pm

After seeing Marcus date with the professing of love by Jenn, all I could picture is Devin exploding! That’s a sure fire editing trick for him to be the winner. I was touched by Marcus crying - I feel he has struggled with self love as much as Jenn. To me, his tears showed him giving in to his struggles.. unless I missed it, did editing foreshadow the final 2 interacting with Jess? Didn’t see Jonathan playing golf or quaffing a beer with him!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Aug 26 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Sprite
mtnlvr55
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
8 posters