SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:18 am

Sleuth potential contestants here. From here I will create their own thread!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:41 pm

i wonder if we'll get a returning contestant this season. i've already seen a bunch of former contestants commenting that they want to come back for grant including kristen from matt's season, olivia from zach's season/bip, and sydney and lexi from joey's season.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:09 pm

I like they announced Grant early as it will increase the pool of potential contestants. I truly hope they find a stellar cast of women as I'd love to see a successful MOC have a Bachelor HEA.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5410

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:26 am

i'm super excited to sleuth Grants season! can't to see the cast cause jenn's casting was terrible, i hope they do well with Grants
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:29 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Grant tonight on the MTA. Hopefully he'll be on a publicity tour after this.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:51 am

Does anyone know when filming starts?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:12 am

@honeydiors I haven't seen any information regarding the exact start of filming, but usually it is somewhere toward the end of September and finishes right before American Thanksgiving. I think it usually takes about 8 or 9 weeks to film.

Joey and Zach started the 26th and 29th of September and both finished on the 21st of November, so it should be starting in about three weeks. Hopefully, we will have a better idea tomorrow as I suspect they might be plugging Grant again at the ATFR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum