SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:56 pm

I was on Twitter and saw Bachelor Bob's tweet (not Bob Guiney) about it. Seems like a fast way to announce a new lead! I like Grant and think he's an interesting pick. Imagine, back to back POC leads! I wish Grant well and hope that they're able to find good matches for what Grant's looking for in a woman.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:34 am

I loved what Jenn and Devin said to each other when he got his rose😍

You are the best

I trust you

Thanks

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:12 am

Jeepers wrote:I loved what Jenn and Devin said to each other when he got his rose😍

I know. They always seem to have these sweet convos between them. They are like little hidden nuggets. I find myself waiting for the next one each episode. I never thought I would be seeing this after the first night. If the spoiler is indeed correct, they sure are showing us a love story.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:12 am

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8f2a8eafc393485d9deb874a24accf01_md

It’s official!

Bachelor Nation fans have been watching Grant Ellis look for love with Jenn Tran each week on Season 21 of “The Bachelorette.”

The two enjoyed a romantic one-on-one date where Grant opened up about his family, and while Grant called it “the best date I’ve ever been on in my life,” Jenn’s feelings for other men started to grow deeper.

A week later, just before Hometowns, Grant was sent home and he was heartbroken.

Now, Grant is ready to look for love again, but this time he will be handing out the roses!

The next Bachelor was just announced after his departure from Jenn’s season of “The Bachelorette” and we couldn’t be more excited.

https://bachelornation.com/2024/08/12/meet-your-next-bachelor-grant-ellis-learn-more-about-who-will-be-handing-out-roses/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Here's a clip from GMA that has grant speaking about being the new Bachelor. It's not an interview but I imagine he will be on the show sometimes coming up. Grant Ellis the new Bachelor

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:31 pm

What a :cutiepie

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:39 am

I think he's a good choice! I'm way more looking forward to a Grant season than any of the other guys whose names were being mentioned
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:00 pm

So glad they went with Grant instead of Johnathon. Sorry but I think Grant is easy on the guys and the girls will go crazy for him more. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:16 pm

Nick Viall had an Instagram reel promoting his interview with Grant on his podcast tomorrow if someone wants to bring it over. It has some Bachelor alum in it as well. It is better promo than what the Franchise has given him so far.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:14 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-qozvESrKh/

ETA: it's not embedding properly. Go to the link to view the whole IG.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:36 pm

Grant’s interviews on the Viall Files and Bachrlor Happy Hour podcasts are now available.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:11 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-bachelor-happy-hour-47127483/episode/grants-ready-for-his-love-story-205938314/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
suzq
Linds911
leavers
albean99
ariwolf