SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

provenceguy wrote:Holy Cow!!

Any guesses?

fletchy wrote:Tyler Cameron?

provenceguy wrote:Please not Clayton.

luvstx wrote:Guess no one from this season??  Seems so odd to be announcing so early....

luvstx wrote:Maybe it's Grant because he gets eliminated tonight?

GuardianAngel wrote:This is so early? I wonder what's up.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:25 pm

Please post if you hear on the East coast before we do on the West coast!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:55 pm

I am wondering if it will be someone eliminated tonight? Since they don't make it to the end, they may want to give audiences the opportunity to get used to the idea and maybe drum up some interest in him. Similarly, it could be someone from a previous season and they want to reintroduce us to him.

Now I am curious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:41 pm

Per RS…..hearing it is Jonathan. But not absolutely sure. 90 minutes to go

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:52 pm

Who is Jonathan?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:54 pm

Not hospital gown guy, pleeeease!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:13 pm

its Grant
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:14 pm

Per RS Again…..GRANT IS THE NEXT BACHELOR,!!!

I like that choice👍😎

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:32 pm

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_0313

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:37 pm

Didn't see that coming

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:39 pm

I like him too. I figured it would be him since they are announcing early. I doubt they would announce someone who is still on the show...like they did for Rachel. It wouldn't have been Spencer and absolutely not Sam based on his edit. That leaves Grant. He seems nice, handsome and genuine. I hope we get to see a bit more personality than we did on the show.

I hope the reason they announced him early is to get a better group of women cast for him. Maybe they learned something from the mess casting made of Jenn's guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:56 pm

i lost interest in jenn's season (which is a shame because i loved her on joey's season, but 90% of her cast sucks), but i am SO excited for grant! if nothing else, he's hot as hell laugh out loud 

Sprite wrote:I hope the reason they announced him early is to get a better group of women cast for him. Maybe they learned something from the mess casting made of Jenn's guys.

it seems like they did learn their lesson. one of the higher ups at abc tweeted that they announced him early to get more applicants for him https://x.com/Millsy11374/status/1823180460824076776
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 29 - Grant Ellis - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
suzq
Linds911
leavers
albean99
ariwolf