SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:06 pm

Sam M looks drunk again. He tells her Aaron is his boy. She doesn't look thrilled. He does his make out schtick. I think the tide is turning on Sammy boy.

Devin comes in and they are having an actual get to know one another discussion. She feels that he accepts her for everything...faults and all. In the past she felt guys didn't want to see the not so perky parts and she couldn't fully be herself, but with him she can. She almost looks like she wants to cry. She is really liking Devin. He seems to be the one that she is opening up to and being vulnerable with. He likes all of her and he sees her.

More bickering. Poor Haakeem. I don't think he got a chance to talk to Jenn. Same with Austin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:57 pm

Virgin Sam take a chill pill. Jenn is not your soul mate or your future wife. Unfortunately, producers make Jenn pick him for more stupid drama.

Hakeem, and one of the hot strippers leave. I will miss Hakeem and his eyes.

D*ck Sam thinks in the real world he would snap Devin in half. What a man.

Next week more stupid b*tching between the guys...Thomas and Sam in particular vs the other Sam and Devin. Shocking. A surprise visitor...does someone come back? Jenn doesn't look happy to see whoever it is and more leaps of faith as a metaphor. I can't wait till the MOT guys are gone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:21 am

I can't stand Sam M. He's so full of himself and uses chemistry so women don't see what a jerk he is. I hope he's gone soon.

I thought Aaron leaving was the right thing but why in the world did he have to say that? Did the producers suggest that he warn Jenn?

I saw a side of Devin I liked better tonight, especially sticking up for Sam N. I see why Jenn would like him although he's not my type.

Jonathan did great at the GD and he's one of my favorites. Aw, poor Hakeem. I like him and get Justin Glaze vibes with his expressions. giggling I was disappointed that Thomas A went. I liked him in episode 1 plus he's very cute but we really didn't see him after that. So 3 guys went home tonight, counting Aaron.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:39 am

Spencer -- I loved the helicopter ride to see some of Australia's spectacular scenery, but raised an eyebrow when Jenn mentioned his "golden retriever energy." He seems thoughtful and kind.

Sam N. -- The first group date was a hoot, but Sam was a bit of a wet blanket. He acted as if he had never seen the show before, and his profession of love was cringe-worthy. If I were Jenn, I would have sent him home for lacking a sense of humor.

Devin -- I'm still not a fan, but I did like the way he stood up for Sam N.

Sam M. and Thomas N. -- Their reaction to Sam N. was over the top. They could have been kind to Sam N., and chose not to be. Sam M. knows exactly how to push Jenn's buttons.

Jonathan seems like a decent guy, but the one who really caught my eye this week was Jeremy. He seems low-key but mature and interesting.

Aaron -- Aaron was doing better this week, and I think he made the right choice in departing early. I didn't mind his giving Jenn a general warning about some of the men, but I found the way that Jenn quickly turned on him to be very interesting. She did a 180 from being civil and understanding of his decision, to being borderline nasty to him. This rather makes me wonder about her.

Jenn -- She goes on a lot about her history of "toxic relationships" and by implication, making poor choices about her partners. I think this was the source of her hostility to Aaron. She still doesn't trust herself to make a good pick. She has some seemingly solid guys in the group (i.e. Jonathan, Jeremy, Spencer) but seems bored by them. I'm starting to see why she gravitates to Devin. Jenn has stated repeatedly that she wants a man with a "goofy and playful" side, which Devin does have, but he's also extremely outgoing and confident, and I think that appeals to her.

I'll miss Hakeem. His personality really pops on the TV screen.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:04 am

Comment below pic is his ex gf
Another post commented that Sam M is deleting unliked comments

Devin cam across ALOT better tonight  he and Jenn have actual real conversations

Wish we had seen more from Austintoo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:00 am

We are definitely getting to know Jenn better as the season progresses and she is definitely strong, bright, no nonsense and a flirt. I don’t think we are going to love this season, though, as her group of guys is meh (though I like Johnathan, Devin, Grant). The producers are pushing the drama because that’s all they’ve got to work with.

I thought it was interesting that they didn’t show much of Grant last night. Also, the preview showed scenes we hadn’t seen at all before.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if Sam M.'s ex is calling him a "sweetheart" then she needs to go back and get a dictionary definition. He could have left Sam N. alone, or even sympathized with him a bit, because they will all have on-screen moments that are less than stellar. And he is still going hard after Devin long after Devin has calmed down and pretty much everyone else has gotten over it (with the exception of Thomas N.)

My take on Sam M. is that he's a jerk who has relied almost entirely on his sexiness to make his way with women. At his age, he should have come to the realization that he needs to cultivate a rounded personality. I will hand it to Devin that Deven knows with a certainty exactly what he brings to the table, and it's not being the hottest guy in the room.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed that Grant was almost entirely absent as well. It's funny how certain cast members will temporarily drop off the radar at the producers' whim.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:07 pm

Amethyst…..the ex isnt calling Sam M a sweetheart .. she’s saying that about Devin

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you except for liking Devin. He's just comes on too strong for me. And I question his sincerity for the short amount of time he's been with Jenn. But the fact he stood up for Sam N says a lot about his character and that's a plus.

And I concur with the drama is a result of nothing else to showcase. Too bad. Not the best group of men!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:02 pm

I blame the producers because they're not showing the fun side of the guys. That's the trouble when you want to highlight manufactured drama. I don't trust them to pick what guys we get to see and then assume the rest must be boring. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I assume the network and producers have a lot of data to analyze about what brings in viewers and, in turn, advertising. Advertising these days goes far beyond what appears on network tv and includes IG, podcasts, blogs, etc.

So those of us on this forum are a minority - we want to see relationships develop rather than firestorms and meltdowns and putdowns. I'm left scratching my head as the first Golden Bachelor delivered (and later bombed) so why are we getting this crap?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the producers were really scrambling when Daisy and then Maria didn't accept their offers to become the Bachelorette. They probably knew that they didn't have the greatest cast for Jenn so decided to make it a drama-filled season to detract from that. Guessing with Marcus they got more than they bargained for.

I also see the scramble in Jenn's outfits. How many times can you wear a version of that strange shawl/boa/whatever?? Already has worn those 'things' three times. I think Cary Fetman just threw whatever he could into some suitcases and off they went to Australia!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
albean99
Jeepers
Agent99
GuardianAngel