SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:21 pm

@Opal Wow!!! sounds like a great time! Thanks so much for sharing!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:09 pm

@Opal so fun!! And thanks for coming on t9 share these details. So excited that Kelsey’s dad is still there!! Guess they are down to 11 guys so seems like a longer season than Gerry’s.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:20 pm

@Opal Love the idea of giving back with such a fun date. How sweet of Joan to recognize the men were out of the comfort zone for a good cause and to name them all winners!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5433

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:23 pm

According to RS, filming has ended but no info on exactly when, where they went for FD's or IF they changed locales for FRC, and no info on the guys past saying that we all know who the F4 is. My guess, they have been able to keep a lockdown on the info this season as maybe it is "too new" and people aren't keeping up with it?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10820

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:11 pm

After viewing the guys who are on Joan's season, I find them very interesting, accomplished and seemingly ready for love. Did they put more effort into finding a great cast for her or does it just seem that way to me. What a difference compared to Jenn's season!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Yesterday at 12:20 pm

I don't think we have a discussion about the potential next Golden Bachelor so I'll put this here.  

Mark may be too young or quiet to be the Golden Bachelor but I'll be curious to see if he's still the fan favorite to be lead after last night. He does seem like a great guy so you never know. Perhaps he could be a co-lead with someone like Jonathan or Pascal (since they're good buddies). I had thought Charles L but I'm not sure he has the personality to be a lead, adorable a he is. I'd love to see him and others on a potential Golden BIP or even if they bring on some of the Golden bachelors and bachelorettes on the regular BIP. Jesse suggested that somewhere but didn't say that was in the works.

Jordan may be a potential lead but I don't feel like we know him very well. I don't see Guy as he has some questions with his ex-wife applying for a temporary restraining order and then requesting to withdraw it. You can see the reasons she applied for one here. Guy Gansert of 'Golden Bachelorette' speaks out as ex-wife's restraining order request is revealed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 1:34 pm

@albean99 Interesting that he told producers about the order during casting and they decided to continue. It confirms my thinking that they often know more than they let on and may even choose people because of it since it will bring more attention to the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Yesterday at 4:33 pm

Pascal would be a hoot but I'd rather Jonathan or Gary be given the chance.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
luvstx
Opal
jojo47
Amethyst
GuardianAngel