SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:57 pm

It makes me wonder about him because he comes across so well and I can see how that would appeal to women at first. I can't blame her but I really wish she had contacted TPTB early on so Jenn wouldn't have kept him to the f2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:41 am

albean99 wrote:It makes me wonder about him because he comes across so well and I can see how that would appeal to women at first.  I can't blame her but I really wish she had contacted TPTB early on so Jenn wouldn't have kept him to the f2.

Cynical me thinks that wouldn't have made a difference. It's built in drama. Sadly, IMO they would have rubbed their hands in glee. :stirthepot :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:46 am

I don't know about that in this situation, @Sprite, because it would have come out and I don't think they want to look bad. The way it turned out they can say they didn't know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:08 am

It will be interesting to see how it's addressed, if at all, at the meet the family episode as well as AFTR.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:37 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know about that in this situation, @Sprite, because it would have come out and I don't think they want to look bad. The way it turned out they can say they didn't know.

True, but they are good at playing dumb. no idea Praying

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:27 pm

@Norcalgal I agree this will make for a very interesting MTP. Wonder if he even gets an LCD. Perhaps that's Jesse's reference in the clip with Jenn that no one has ever done something. But I also think the audience will be left wondering if Devin was her default pick. Hope it's so obvious that she's in love with Devin that kicking Marcus to the curb at the very last minute won't be hard for her to do.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:55 am

@luvstx Marcus shouldn't be at the MTA since he is one of the F2. I don't think they will bring it up either as the regular viewing audience probably won't know any of what is going on until the MTP when I am assuming her brother will inform her. They will probably discuss it during the ATFR, but who knows. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I also hope that Devin will be the clear pick so it doesn't seem as if he is the default. So far, I feel as if I know him a lot more than Marcus even though Marcus had a single date. IMO we haven't seen too much of Marcus so far. That will probably change as more guys are eliminated, but it could be that they are already laying the groundwork for his exit. Again, we will have to wait and see how things are edited.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:01 am

@Sprite sorry. I didn't mean to suggest that Marcus would be at MTA.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:16 am

As far as MTP .. I recall that he is alienated from his family
.. so that will be interesting .. and I doubt that any alligations will be brought up for any discussion for public consumption without any legal action having been taken . No charges were ever filed.. so makes the allegations here say .. editing may be a key tho if he is suddenly moved to the back burner

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:22 am

@Jeepers I meant Jenn's parents. From what I remember reading, we suspect that it was her brother who informed her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
jojo47
albean99
leavers
sdmom
GuardianAngel