SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:45 pm

Remdiamond wrote:The fence is gone now too.

Fence is gone from IG and has been replaced with a photo of her and Daisy. Interesting!

Fence is still up on TikTok.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:48 pm

I meant I can’t access pics sand posted.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:39 pm

I’m trying REAL HARD TO FIGURE WHAT sands is trying to show/compare .. a scatter rug or ?? To what??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:41 pm

The rug doesn’t make any sense but someone posted a better pic of r backyard and fence of the house Joey was supposedly in and it matches better with KA’s video. The wine/fridge is pretty good too.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:48 pm

This is more convincing to meBachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_3814

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:45 am

Someone else shared a different link to all the photos:

Sand's photos

You can see the rug and the floor in Kelsey's post in IMG-6162 and compare to the one in the house in 6163.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:38 am

I've looked at all of this evidence and have to say that seems close to 100% proof to me. This Sands person is amazingly good at sleuthing!

I now need to go back and rewatch his 1 on 1 with Kelsey. Not seeing a super strong connection with them but will have to say that Daisy was far from hidden if an F1.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:33 am

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_1110

Found this on Reddit this morning, it’s just another collage that I think did a good summary of the similarities. Thought I’d add it here.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am

luvstx wrote:I've looked at all of this evidence and have to say that seems close to 100% proof to me.  This Sands person is amazingly good at sleuthing!

I now need to go back and rewatch his 1 on 1 with Kelsey.  Not seeing a super strong connection with them but will have to say that Daisy was far from hidden if an F1.

I am not surprised, as I was scratching my head at what I thought I was seeing, but then couldn't make sense of him picking Daisy at the end (though I saw an affection there). I think he was smitten with Kelsey from epi 1. He was already asking her if she was willing to move (in a roundabout way). He's also in person on camera when talking about her specifically and not VO, and then those things were regurgitated in VO to build cases for the other women. When they are together, he turns into a contestant, and she is the lead. If you look closely, they share moments in group dates where others don't exist, and then the hidden silhouette in a preview, and other moments of theirs in previews that weren't aired. I guess I've missed the old days when we would scrutinize body language, how the lead treats the contestants, and my personal fave, the edit! In this case, the edit without the spoiler was pretty significant.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:27 pm

There is a screenshot, it looks like F3, where Joey is touching Kelsey’s face and she has tears in her eyes. Most people would think that she is sad for herself, but it screamed to me that she was sad for Joey. She knew how hard it was on him to say goodbye, in however fashion it plays out, to Rachel. The empathy truly showed how much she cares for him.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:39 pm

That's an interesting thought, @gruder. Kelsey seems to be very empathetic.

I don't have a SC but something that stood out for me at the end of Kelsey's 1 on 1 where she's leaning back against the wall and Joey's kissing her. Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3045963862

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:47 pm

I rewatched the one on one date while on the elliptical this morning. Joey clearly is connecting with Kelsey and my sense is that his interest started early in the 'journey'. Not sure why they kept this one on one for Epi 5 but it's happened before. And yes, Albean, the kissing at the wall scene is telling.

If they are together (and I believe now that they are), I hope they are happy. I just feel I need to see more of Kelsey. I don't get much depth but she is certainly "kind, loving, compassionate" and Joey is clearly loving those qualities in her.

It also occurred to me while rewatching that I don't think we've seen Joey say much about himself yet. All about the women.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
jojo47
banana12
Agent99
Remdiamond
agentcurls