SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:11 pm

albean99 wrote:It would be very strange for Daisy to put the ornament on the tree (assuming she's f1) when she'd have to know that it would likely end up in a photo and potentially be a spoiler. You'd think they'd school them on how to keep it a secret. I think during Ali's season TPTB/Ali toyed with RS which led to him incorrectly saying that she ended with no one but I'm not sure if Daisy would go so far if she's f2.

I'm also surprised with her recent post because you wouldn't think she'd be vocal about having trouble watching Joey with others if she's f1 because it would make it pretty obvious. Again, why let her do that if you're TPTB.  no idea

Semi reminiscent / shades of the drawing on Brad's fridge that had people caught glimpses of and led to sleuthing it was from Ricki, thus him picking Emily in the end vs the RS spoilers at the time that Brad was supposedly with Chantal and spending Thanksgiving with her family.

Only in this case, it'd be that the thing seen in pics (ornament) would confirm the RS ending spoiler if it's truly Daisy that gets picked.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:47 pm

kikora wrote:snipped

Semi reminiscent / shades of the drawing on Brad's fridge that had people caught glimpses of and led to sleuthing it was from Ricki, thus him picking Emily in the end vs the RS spoilers at the time that Brad was supposedly with Chantal and spending Thanksgiving with her family.  

Only in this case, it'd be that the thing seen in pics (ornament) would confirm the RS ending spoiler if it's truly Daisy that gets picked.

Kite gate! The drawings on the fridge were of kites, just like the date Brad and Emily had with Ricki!! Man that was soooooo good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:39 pm

sandbetweenhertoes (the reddit user that has a 100% success rate with matching f1s to shvs) has confirmed joey and kelsey were on a shv this past weekend. very curious to hear what rs has to say in his podcast tomorrow.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 K4uoqg10

source: reddit and https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4444-Canoga-Ave-Woodland-Hills-CA-91364/19944764_zpid/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:50 pm

Whoa!!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:53 pm

provenceguy wrote:Whoa!!!!
i'm not shocked. the shvs just weren't adding up for daisy.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:53 pm

So damn frustrated!😠😠

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:So damn frustrated!😠😠
look on the bright side - you're most likely going to get another season of daisy Hugesmile
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:58 pm

I’m right there with you Jeepers. Not sure why I starting watching this show again. I know better than get invested. I do wonder if he did pick Daisy due to whatever happened with Kelsey and then did a switcheroo or Kelsey changed her mind and he and Daisy broke up.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:04 am

Those horrendous hell that a certain site has put her thru is sooo upsetting .. no wonder she felt the need for her last 2 TT  posts .. my heart really goes out to her .. she hasn’t deserved any of the crap about her or been accused of .. or the names she has been called!!! .. sooo upsetting for anyone to go thru that

Yes .. I’m angry

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Remdiamond Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:09 am

The original ornament poster said was Daisy trolling or was she F1 and they broke up sometime after Christmas. I thought that was odd comment.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:09 am

There was an advertisement on Facebook from ABC introducing Joey’s season and many posted that RS said Daisy was the F1. There was one poster who was adamant that he was wrong. For some reason that got me interested in watching this season. I like both Daisy and Kelsey, but I only see a true connection with Kelsey. I don’t believe that Daisy and Joey broke up and he is now with Kelsey, as has been suggested. I’m very interested to see how this all plays out.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:37 am

Nope I don't buy it I say he's still with Daisy until the finale comes laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don’t believe that Daisy and Joey broke up and he is now with Kelsey, as has been suggested. wrote:
@gruder yes I agree with this. I so hope he didn't pull a switcheroo I am sick of those!! :headbanging

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49c

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 8367-910 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 I_got_13 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12033

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond