SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:31 pm

Is Joey just the most genuine, relaxed and kind Bachelor we've ever had?!? He come across as down to earth and respectful but also fun.

Let's hope I say the same thing by April...!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:51 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:59 pm

I really love his interviews., he is a pleasure to listen to. Thank you for posting them👍

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:03 pm

Joeys 32 women…..

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Sr1zQsPBP/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:09 pm

Short video of preparing for group photo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2S1PWHsAFb/?igsh=Nnp6NTJzczhvZDlv

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:52 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:27 pm

Thanks everyone for all the posts! He is not only adorable but I love his confidence and maturity level. beatingheart

Where did this come from? TYIA
Jeepers wrote:This should be an interesting episode .. in LA 

Group Date: 10 women on this date: Allison, Autumn, Chrissa, Edwina, Jenn, Katelyn, Kelsey A, Madina, Marlena, and Starr. They went paintballing. Two former contestants were on this date – Demi and someone I can’t remember. They made the girls on the date choose who got the 1-on-1 after, and they couldn’t agree on anyone, so they drew names. Edwina was the one who ended up getting 1-on-1 time with him after the date.  Edwina Dorbor got the group date rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for all the posts! He is not only adorable but I love his confidence and maturity level.   beatingheart

Where did this come from? TYIA
Jeepers wrote:This should be an interesting episode .. in LA 

Group Date: 10 women on this date: Allison, Autumn, Chrissa, Edwina, Jenn, Katelyn, Kelsey A, Madina, Marlena, and Starr. They went paintballing. Two former contestants were on this date – Demi and someone I can’t remember. They made the girls on the date choose who got the 1-on-1 after, and they couldn’t agree on anyone, so they drew names. Edwina was the one who ended up getting 1-on-1 time with him after the date.  Edwina Dorbor got the group date rose.
From RS transcript and previous post here
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:36 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:49 pm

@ariwolf Dang, that man is just the sweetest. I really want him to find his happy!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:51 pm

He's adorable. I hope it's a great season for him!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:32 pm

Joey will be on Live With Kelly and Mark Monday to talk about the episode!

Such a sweet video!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f49c

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 8367-910 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 I_got_13 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond