SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:00 am

@bluwavz thanks for posting.

Gerry seems like a genuinely nice guy who truly loved his wife. He got choked up twice talking about his wife...might be the story line. I'm guessing he wasn't live on GMA as he's probably getting ready to start filming. I wish him luck. And may he not have to deal with too many crazy ladies!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:43 am

He's nice looking and seems to have a good family life so now we just need to see what his personality will be like as lead. I will say I was doubtful about Charity after last season and was proven wrong so fingers crossed. I'm sure they didn't have too much trouble finding ladies but I'm curious to see if they'll start with 25-30 like they do with the other shows. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:33 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:43 am

@bluwavz Thanks for posting. Cute takes from former franchise folks. Surprised they got Amanda on there.

But if you read the US Weekly article, they, like RS, got the wrong state for Gerry Turner. It's Indiana not Iowa.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:39 pm

He's adorable and he answers the phone! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:33 pm

He seems lovely and doesn't seem to have a clue about how the show works. I hope it stays that way. It would be nice to be able to see some genuine reactions from him and the cast...although I don't hold out as much hope on the women not knowing/watching this show and being unprepared.

I look forward to seeing the cast and how they are going to work it. I hope they don't screw around with them...too much...and let us enjoy a less manipulated show. I don't want to see grandmas fighting over the dude and then someone ratting out on someone who isn't there for the right reasons...you know, because she wants to be the golden Bachelorette! I beg them...no dates where they have to get naked. Also, please no bungee jumping or roller rink dates where someone breaks a hip!!! Bets on an ambulance in the preview?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:56 pm

How about golden oldie dates - you know like going to an ice cream social in his hometown, e.g. Or maybe water skiing on a lake, since he lives on one. And he did mention pickelball - the sport of the moment, for sure! Strolling a golf course together or even going to the driving range or putting green for practice would give him an idea of a woman's athletic inclination. More telling will be group date activities - cooking perhaps? I could see artistic dates for a group date. It would be cute to hear the ladies sing their favorite golden oldie tune to him!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:26 pm

@Norcalgal Yes, I would much prefer something along those normal lines rather than something stupid and forced. We can dream.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:04 pm

Well he looks decent. I take back what I said about not watching laugh out loud

Agree let's have dates with walks in the park, going to farmer's market. Skip all the dodgeball, rollercoaster, naked painting dates.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f49c

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12033

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:51 pm

I like him! And he's nice looking as well. Love the blue eyes.

Agree with those upstream that the dates will need a fresh take (no bungee jumping, please!) This might actually be a good thing, and freshen up the show. I also think they will need to do something about those first few rose ceremonies that normally go long into the night.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:27 pm

ITA about the RCs, @Amethyst. Our new lead is quite active so you never know what they'll have them do but agree that bungee or other dangerous ones wouldn't be wise. I will say that I'm not his age yet but we're retired and still do things that are very strenuous at times. We've zip lined, climbed a volcano (not the life portion), climbed a water fall, and many other excursions on cruises. Other than the first one, I've said never again but was glad to do it once. The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

I really hope that he doesn't put up with the drama because it seems like such a waste of time at this stage in your life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:28 pm

@albean99   Given that Gerry mentioned golf, I think a golf date is a given. I could see that being a 1-on-1. I remember when Kaitlyn B. did a golf date with Shawn B. on the Irish links -- that was one of my favorite dates on the show, ever.

I could see yoga for a group date, especially if it's something funny like yoga with goats or cats. Maybe they could do a sport that is traditionally done by the elderly such as bocci or shuffleboard, and spice it up a bit. Didn't Ari do bowling on a group date? That might be fun. Sailing would be good, too. Perhaps even para-sailing?

Here's an idea -- bring back previous couples or contestants, and have a young vs. old game of some type -- could be a trivia quiz.

I think the Golden Bachelor has a lot of potential! And wow, those conversations that can be had. Lots of life experience there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf