SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:30 pm

The last SC in Joeys group .. the random SC with the blue design on the collar .. looks kinda like a RC .. it’s not unusual for the F3 to F2 to be somewhat casual .. it’s usually during the day as well

I wonder if Joey and Dotun knew that Aaron was there until the RC

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:33 pm

@julychild if you read further down in the thread the user explains that they were strictly matching dotun’s stories to the house, not charity’s. this user has been extremely reliable in sleuthing safe houses in previous seasons and even helped rs confirm when erich was on a shv with gabby. fwiw they're never really rooting for a particular f1, they just show up, drop the shv house(s) and leave until the next season laugh out loud

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_3111
source reddit
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:19 pm

ariwolf wrote:@julychild if you read further down in the thread the user explains that they were strictly matching dotun’s stories to the house, not charity’s. this user has been extremely reliable in sleuthing safe houses in previous seasons and even helped rs confirm when erich was on a shv with gabby. fwiw they're never really rooting for a particular f1, they just show up, drop the shv house(s) and leave until the next season laugh out loud

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_3111
source reddit

Thanks. I clicked the link again and saw that they removed Charity's pictures. That one was a clear miss. For me, there's too little to compare with because Dotun's video doesn’t show much. If both Charity and Dotun can't be linked to the house, then perhaps it shouldn't be touted as a for sure shv find, especially if that's all is being shared, imo. It looks like they've been right before, based on what you said. None of it matters anyway.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:06 am

julychild wrote:

Thanks. I clicked the link again and saw that they removed  Charity's pictures. That one was a clear miss. For me, there's too little to compare with because Dotun's video doesn’t show much. If both Charity and Dotun can't be linked to the house, then perhaps it shouldn't be touted as a for sure shv find, especially if that's all is being shared, imo. It looks like they've been right before, based on what you said. None of it matters anyway.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3awty4lqz37tpzjpz9nqoc8w9d3iavx93wesq8zp6&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:23 am

Chasus71 .. what is your take on voiceover placement?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:37 am

@Jeepers which voiceover placement?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:41 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers which voiceover placement?

When she is with Dotun she says… I am 100%….. then voice over … in love with you .. then there are 3 quickies of her kissing each guy  .. Xavier then Joey .. then Dotun .. and the voice over is over Joey .. and nothing over Dotun
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:53 am

Jeepers wrote:

When she is with Dotun she says… I am 100%….. then voice over … in love with you .. then there are 3 quickies of her kissing each guy  .. Xavier then Joey .. then Dotun .. and the voice over is over Joey .. and nothing over Dotun

Hmmmm I am not sure but you could be right that it could have been for Joey because that is exactly what she told his sister, and in the ITM of his HTD, that she was 100% falling in love with him.

We already know anything good related to Joey they distort it and skew it as a bad moment instead.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:03 am

chasus71 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Hmmmm I am not sure but you could be right that it could have been for Joey because that is exactly what she told his sister, and in the ITM of his HTD, that she was 100% falling in love with him.

We already know anything good related to Joey they distort it and skew it as a bad moment instead.

That scene is also after her FSD with Joey .. during her and Dotuns .. they show him telling her he is in love with her .. but the supposed response is the above
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:18 am

@Jeepers awwweee ok I see, Yes, I remember now you may be right about that
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:03 am

I'm not really convinced by the Reddit person's comparisons but she seems very sure of herself. Often the f1 does post something that ends up being from a SHV so it's possible.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:44 pm

@albean99 At first I thought okay, she's got it, Dotun is F1. But when I looked further, it was interesting, but not conclusive to me.
I agree she seems to have a good track record in this area.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity