SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:43 am

@Jeepers Yes. I was just trying to bring it over.  My thought on what Charity wore to Dotun's FSD dinner was based upon seeing sleeves on the arm of the woman pulling drapery closed in what we believe to be Dotun's FS room.  Maybe she had on this sparkly dress with him and then changed in the room? but why do so before closing the drapery?  I am stumped.

Moving away from the dress thing for a minute, look at the earrings Charity is wearing in the promo right after Joey is seen saying "it can be tough being in a relationship with me". Her face looks shocked. She seems to have on a black halter or sleeveless type dark top, but the earrings don't look like the ones she has on in the actual promo we she where she is with Joey at what we think is the FSD dinner. Those earrings look bronzish to me, the ones I am referring to seem like rhinestone dangling ones.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:55 am

In the new promo you dont see the sleeves when pulling the curtains, which is strange @pavalygurl

I will try and catch it on my phone
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:07 am

@chasus71 Ok, I looked at it closely and now I see one arm looks bare and behind the other arm is maybe a piece of furniture which looks like it is part of a sleeve...IDK...take a look in still photo where Agent 99 found the room and matched it to a pic of Dotun....Scaps, sleuthing spoilers page 43, first photos. Sorry for the confusion.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:31 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers Yes. I was just trying to bring it over.  My thought on what Charity wore to Dotun's FSD dinner was based upon seeing sleeves on the arm of the woman pulling drapery closed in what we believe to be Dotun's FS room.  Maybe she had on this sparkly dress with him and then changed in the room? but why do so before closing the drapery?  I am stumped.

Moving away from the dress thing for a minute, look at the earrings Charity is wearing in the promo right after Joey is seen saying "it can be tough being in a relationship with me".  Her face looks shocked.  She seems to have on a black halter or sleeveless type dark top, but the earrings don't look like the ones she has on in the actual promo we she where she is with Joey at what we think is the FSD dinner.  Those earrings look bronzish to me, the ones I am referring to seem like rhinestone dangling ones.

Her shocked face reaction is a fake out it's from Xavier's FSD night portion not Joey's
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:36 am

@pavalygurl

Here is a better picture so there are no sleeves: (picture taken with my phone)

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20230814
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:38 am

@chasus71 thanks, yes I just played it back at the slowest speed and was able to see the difference.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:40 am

@honeydiors thanks yes, ok, now I saw that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:42 am

chasus71 wrote: ..snipped..

Here is the new Photo and it does look like Joey FSD is at Nanuku, we can probably find the exact room based on the full background of this new S/Cap:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20230813

Photo taken with my phone

Thanks for that cap.  Now it makes a bit more sense.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:25 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers  @pavalygurl

Found it this is with Joey based on new promo so correct:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen21
x

Here is the new Photo and it does look like Joey FSD is at Nanuku, we can probably find the exact room based on the full background of this new S/Cap:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20230813

Photo taken with my phone
[/quote]

Yay, I was right. Thanks for the caps.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:07 pm

@julychild Good find!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:23 pm

I’m sorry .. this may sound petty .. but I really have issue with how Dotun tells her he has fallen in love with her in the previews .. he just spit it out .. no romance .. hopefully there was some buildup up .. it just seemed cold and uncaring

The chat on the beach is also a bit odd .. it’s always “the fairytale”

I do see doubts developing on both sides with Dotun .. that “too good to be true”  will show a crack very soon I think

JMHO
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:28 pm

@Jeepers My exact same thoughts, it seems to be a lot of talk of "Fairytales, Dreams, Happy ending Movies ect." it just seems all too surface level IMO and smooth sailing. I know they dont show everything and obviously a connection is between them however not sure it beyond the "Fairytale bubble" he has built. I could be wrong but so far, ehhh. (IMO)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 55 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity