SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2023 4:07 pm

Good for Stephanie! I liked her.

For anyone wanting to watch more of the Aussie version of FWAW, check out here. I saw the link on the Farmer's Facebook group and checked it out and I could play the videos I tried. Hulu only has a few of the seasons and not the most recent two so I'll be checking it out also. It has seasons 10-13.
https://southhemitv.com/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 5:48 pm

Here's a picture of Stephanie with her new guy. I just don't think it looks like her, but maybe she darkened her hair and just looks better off the farm! I'd say she did all right.
1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Screen25
https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 5:56 pm

And here is another picture of just Landon and Ashley (Meghan is behind the camera this time).  Looks like a pretty safe bet things are going well for them.  Jumping hearts

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Screen26

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 18, 2023 7:07 pm

The pic is Stephanie . Rebecca . Khelsi

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2023 7:33 pm

I'll be glad when they can all talk because I've seen so many people make comments about none of them being together or only Meghan & Hunter but when asked they're just assuming or basing it on things said on the show. I'm hoping that the person who said that Allen & Khelsi had broken up was wrong.

Did anyone see a pic of Allen clean shaven from last night? I really don't like it and I'm not even a fan of mustaches. affraid

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 19, 2023 2:47 am

Apparently Sydney spilled the beans on a live post that Allen is single and Khelsi is very upset and on her live was crying because of it .. soo sad that 1 or2 people have to be sooooooooo mean to others

And yes Meghan and Hunter AND Ashley L and Landon are together
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 19, 2023 1:03 pm

I'm not a fan of Sydney's, especially since all this party stuff happened. Not surprised about Allen & Khelsi but it's too bad since they seemed like a good match. I wish them both well.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 19, 2023 1:24 pm

When Allen takes off his hat, I always notice that he has a very amateurish haircut--really weird. And he is not attractive to me at all clean shaven.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 19, 2023 5:20 pm

They posted their finale comments on the site I've been following all season:
Farmer wants a wife recap

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 19, 2023 5:57 pm

albean99 wrote:They posted their finale comments on the site I've been following all season:
Farmer wants a wife recap

Thanks @albean99. I have enjoyed reading those recaps. Evidently they haven't read any speculation on any fan sites since they think Allen & Khelsi are going strong.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 19, 2023 9:17 pm

According to somebody who posted on the FWaW FB page, Sydney announced that Allen & Khelsi broke up. Reportedly Khelsi was unhappy that Sydney didn't respect Allen or Khelsi enough to let them make their own announcement. Khelsi posted this:
1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Screen27

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat May 20, 2023 9:26 am

It appears Khelsi & Allen didn't make it very long.

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Screen28

Besides the usual break-up heartbreak, there are all the other attachments that make it harder.  It's no surprise she also fell in love with her students.

After all the positive responses on the FB page, Khelsi shared a little more.
1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Screen29

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq