SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Farmer wants a Wife (USA)
Amanda Duncan  ·
9h
 ·
Khelsi Stone I love you! No matter what happens on this journey, I hope you always know that you are worthy of every good thing that comes your way! Your heart is pure, and you love SO big! They didn’t show me telling him all you have been through in your life and how you have overcome more in the last 10 years than most people ever will in their entire lifetime. They didn’t show how I made him understand your hearts desires and how easily you would fit into his life.
I hope you always remember how amazing you are.

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 345151591_1359105211488895_350633242175683655_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=Jx4MMf-LUVgAX_pti7C&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 344869667_1237859877100595_378719500951435976_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=iHmgwei2E4AAX9YWkJM&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=974213236902806&set=p.974213236902806

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu May 04, 2023 9:28 pm

Hmmmmm, very interesting,
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 04, 2023 10:52 pm

Well, on another page Rebecca said the best is yet to come, and now this. It makes me think that every date we just saw was not the girls they end up with.
They filmed in November, right? I am just wondering how they kept all of this secret and who is still together now.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 4:03 am

My predictions…..

Hunter and Meghan
Allen and Khelsi
Landon and Ashley L (brunette)
Ryan and Sarah w/H

The guys meet the gals in corrals to to make their choice and Landon does return and I believe production manages his ending after all the others are done .. filming was Oct - Nov .. but I think his was early Dec

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri May 05, 2023 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 4:11 am

casjacknick wrote:Well, on another page Rebecca said the best is yet to come, and now this. It makes me think that every date we just saw was not the girls they end up with.
They filmed in November, right? I am just wondering how they kept all of this secret and who is still together now.

No one new this show was coming so it was actually easy to keep it very hush hush .. I announced it here way back when

Allen and Khelsi was shown and I believe they are together

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 4:22 am

Hunter has corral fence behind him with green garland on it
Landon has candle lights in jars hanging from the trees
Allen has ??
Ryan has candle lights placed on stumps around the corral and a fire pit

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 05, 2023 8:31 am

Jeepers wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Well, on another page Rebecca said the best is yet to come, and now this. It makes me think that every date we just saw was not the girls they end up with.

No one new this show was coming so it was actually easy to keep it very hush hush .. I announced it here way back when

Allen and Khelsi was shown and I believe they are together

Are you saying Allen and Khelsi have been shown together post-show? Or was there a preview that showed them together?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 05, 2023 9:47 am

No they haven’t been seen together .. just that their date was shown in Wednesday nights episode and I believe they ended the show together

I have to correct this .. they were seen in the same place but made it appear that they were just a group of show friends

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat May 06, 2023 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 05, 2023 9:54 am

Jeepers wrote:No they haven’t been seen together .. just that their date was shown in Wednesday nights episode and I believe they ended the show together

Oh, gotcha! Thanks for the clarification!

On a different note, here are the episode descriptions for the next two shows (we've already seen the episode 10 description):

Ep 10: I've Made a Mistake - The farmers continue the home visits with their remaining ladies; a farmer feels he may have made a mistake sending one woman home.

Ep 11: The Final Decisions - The farmers declare who have won their hearts; there are difficult goodbyes, heartfelt confessions and not everyone is guaranteed a happy ending.

I hope we'll get a show like ATFR. Maybe it would be After the Final Cattle Vaccination?

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 05, 2023 11:35 am

@GuardianAngel, I hope I'm doing this right!

1 - Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442/permalink/620021656671277/

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri May 05, 2023 11:40 am

What a nice post from Ashley's sister !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 05, 2023 12:14 pm

I finally watched last night but didn't get a chance to post.

I have to say that I really liked Khelsi and her family. She really likes Allen and he seems to have more fun with her plus there's chemistry. Rebecca is the one more likely to be good on the farm but there still has to be more. I'll wait and see how he is with Rebecca on her date but if he ends up with her, then they hid so much (which is possible).

I'm enjoying Landon more now that he's opening up. I really could see him with either of his f2 so will be interested in seeing how his other date goes. It's tricky with a 10 year old but it looked like she really liked Landon at least. I'm so sad for him that he lost his dad.  sad  I did also at about the same age.

Ryan is still a hard guy to read. I think it's still Sarah for him (at least for the show's finale) but I have doubts that it was going to work out with any of the ladies.

I wonder if Hunter wishes he'd kept Stephanie? She's more the age to want children sooner. I still think it's Meghan for him and the producers know how obvious it is which is why we're hearing more about the farm in Tennessee. They're planting seeds of doubts with the f1, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq