SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:28 pm

@bluwavz  Wow!  this one gives me chills.  I like Tino for her and am looking forward to seeing the show tomorrow.  I am cracking up a bit at them having this discussion in a Catholic church.  One church in my hometown consolidated with others and they sold the building but kept it with the "churchy" structure.  It was turned into a cool brewry and the alter was part of it.  Kind on "enlightened" for an old time religious relic and I liked it.  It's a very successful place.  
But back to Rachel & Tino.  Their discussion is very mature and serious.  I see depth and character here.  Rooting for them. Praying

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:52 pm

What other response could Tino have possibly given here if he wanted to remain on the show? An interesting clip this is not, IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:14 pm

At the end His somewhat smirk and looking away really bugs me

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:22 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for the church story. laugh out loud

I need to see more of Tino, but the only thing that annoyed me in that clip is Rachel's voice. Sometimes I find she baby talks, or vocal fries her sentences. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:30 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:47 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:20 am

bluwavz wrote:  

Finally seeing the plantation shutters that we’ve seen in caps!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:21 am

mbl wrote:What other response could Tino have possibly given here if he wanted to remain on the show? An interesting clip this is not, IMO.

Here’s hoping there was more to that conversation as I, too, found it bland and rote.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:23 am

bluwavz wrote:

Interesting that Jesse says something to the effect that you knew you were expected to date the woman who gives you a rose. I had wondered about thta
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:38 am

Jesse is really doing a great job. I didn't watch Clayton season so first time watching him as the host and i'm liking him so far.
I don't know what exactly but something in Tino is rubbing me in the wrong way. Ugh that smirk at the end but maybe it's the editing. Let's wait and see after the 1 on 1.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:13 pm

Oh please. Jason is so far up production a**. I fully expect to see him on BIP.

Paris!!! One of my favourite places...croissants, crepes, wine and oh the desserts. We had dessert for breakfast and at night and everything else in between. I still managed to lose 5 pounds since we walked everywhere. I'd love to go back again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Amethyst
jojo47
ilgirl
southerngirlatheart
albean99
timfan
Sprite
Jina
luvstx
Jeepers
sbolduc